“Great adventure and great staff”

ZipZone Outdoor Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: ZipZone is the best new addition to Columbus and the first zip line tour in Franklin County! We will provide you with a hands free, guided tour of the treetops. Our professionally trained guides will take you on a two-hour tour showing you a natural space in Columbus you never imagined. Zip from platform to platform high in the air as you travel over ravines and streams! Climb across one of our sky bridges as you explore the beautiful old growth trees. This tour is perfect for families, couples, adult groups or anyone looking for an adventure. We welcome guests age 7 and up to experience the excitement and beauty at ZipZone Canopy Tours. We are located on the north side of Columbus off of Rt. 23 at 270.
Reviewed November 13, 2012

My fiancé and I bought a Groupon and decided to have some fun the weekend before we got married. The day was perfect with tons of fun with Zipzone. This was our first time zip lining and the staff was very good at explaining everything and keeping our nerves under control. We are already talking about returning next year with the family.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Our family spent the afternoon zipping with Josh and Jon. They took care of everything for us. Great experience for our kids, ages 8 and 11. One was more adventurous than the other. The guides were great about building their confidence while at the same time reassuring them that they didn't have to do anything they didn't want to do. They gave a good overview of each line before we zipped it. Lines 4 and 5 were my favorites.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

We celebrated our 39th anniversary with our children, their spouses and 9 year old grandson. We took advantage of a Groupon and it was very affordable, although even without the Groupon, this is less expensive that other ziplines we have done in Ohio. All of us had an awesome zip-lining experience and the scenery and wildlife that we got to see was amazing. It was kind of chilly on November 3rd, but we had jackets and gloves and were just fine. I really like the fact that this zip-line company uses a system that breaks for you instead of having to use your gloved hand to break yourself. Our guides were top of the line and really added to the fun. Great personalities and made us feel safe so we could have fun with no worries. The hot chocolate, tea, or coffee was the perfect ending to a perfect afternoon.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

i took advantage of a Groupon offer to take three teens on the canopy tour. Two of the teens had never been on a zipline before and they enjoyed it. It was pretty chilly and we wished we'd brought gloves, but the view through the leafless trees was beautiful. We saw the creek below and two deer. The guides were engaging and fun. There were a total of 5 zips and 4 bridges and the guides tried to mix it up a bit by offering challenges - go off backward, let go, cross the bridge backwards with your hands on your head. This tour was on par with another canopy tour I'd been on, with the extra benefit of being with a smaller group (ours had six people, the max size is eight) so there was less waiting around for a turn. The best part: hot cocoa, coffee or tea at the end!

Reviewed September 28, 2012

It was my first time zip-lining and I absolutely loved it with ZipZone. My guides were great, they explained everything in great detail and just made it fun. The area was beautiful and I would go again and again if I could. It was so close to everything in Columbus, and it was nice to have an exciting adventure and be only a few minutes away from home. Everyone should go!!