“OK..”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Buttles Ave
Description: They are apart of Red which is connected next door.
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Not far from OSU, food was just OK. ordered curry seafood soup, costs about $30, it was good, but it not worth the price..

Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

We decided to try Two Fish despite the bad reviews describing poor service. Well, they were right. Despite the restaurant being half empty, we waiting 45 minutes for our sushi. And very little attention from the staff. Don't bother coming here.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

I've seen a lot of bad reviews on here but...I've been meaning to try it out anyway...
and IT WAS GOOD! =)

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I went to Two Fish Bistro for what seemed to be an amazing happy hour sushi deal. Though the half off offer made the meal affordable, the quality of the sushi did not stand up to the quality I expect at such a location. The rolls were messily constructed, the rice was not quite sticky enough and the fish did not seem quite as fresh as I would have preferred. Additionally, the service was attentive at first but waned as the meal progressed. I'd possibly go again for cheap sushi if I was really craving it, but I would never pay the full price.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Very good, bustling, casual restaurant in Short North district. Can choose from restaurant menu and/or neighboring sushi menu. Both extensive. Five of us had a variety of dishes..salmon cooked two different ways, fish croquettes, salad, sushi, fried dumplings...and we were all very pleased. Food was delicious. Service very good.