“Vietnamese Done Right”

Buckeye Pho Asian Kitchen
Ranked #143 of 2,222 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Columbus, Ohio
“Vietnamese Done Right”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Buckeye Pho is the ONLY place in Columbus where I've found Spring Rolls made the way I grew up eating them (pork, shrimp, noodles & veggies rolled in rice paper, served with peanut dipping sauce). They might call them Summer Rolls here. Whatever - when I need a fix, I head to Buckeye Pho. I was there yesterday right at noon and although they were busy, the service was incredibly friendly and fast, and I was out of there in less than 10 minutes. LOVE this place! Try the rolls I mentioned and also try the Vietnamese (French) coffee - divine!

• Visited June 2014

RBC, AL
“Good PHO”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

I got the meatball pho and chicken sandwhich. Everything was excellent and I would return.
Very flavorful and taste was excellent. I would return and suggest trying it. Dinner was less than $14 dollars before tip.

• Visited April 2014
Kentucky
“Excellent Pho!”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

My GF and I love Pho....and heard about Buckeye Pho from a co worker. We decided to try Buckeye Pho on a sunday afternoon. I seek Vietnemese food in every city I travel too. This place has excellent service. Our server could not habe been better, He did an excellent job. The Pho broth was excellent and the additive plate was well stocked! The spring rolls were very good as well. I returned the following Thursday for lunch with a work colleague who has never tried Pho...and is now hooked. He and his wife enjoyed Buckeye Pho this week! Overall a great Pho experience and great service as well. Good Job!!

• Visited November 2013
Columbus, Oh
“Excellent Pho!”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Had an early dinner here on a saturday. Place is bright and clean. Staff very friendly. Seem to be having a good time working there. Lots of smiles and laughs.
The calamari appitizer was very good. Crispy crust, tender squid. Not like chewing rubber bands, which i've seen at other places. Good size serving too. Took home half of it.
The rare beef bowl of Pho was also excellent! Done up with the hot sauce and fish sauce kept on the table it was extremely flavorful. I think I'd try whatever seafood version they have next time. And there will be a next time.

Loved it. Go. Enjoy

• Visited September 2013
Columbus, Ohio
“Great tasting + fast service!!!”
Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

Called in a carry-out order and a very friendly worker took my order and told me it would be ready in ten minutes. I went to pick up order and was told it would be a few minutes and offered me a drink (again very friendly staff)!!!

Took my small pho with rare steak back to work and it was WONDERFUL!! Great tasting broth and you can add plenty of herbs/vegetables/sauce to make it spicy (i like spice). I will recommend and
definitely be back for seconds.

• Visited July 2013