“Loved the food!”

Scrambler Marie's Breakfast Bistro
Ranked #224 of 2,300 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 5, 2013

The food here was so good. Our orders came out perfectly and quickly, even though the place was really busy. We were seated right away as well, and our waitress was very friendly! The prices were great as well. The portions were large and very tasty! Would definitely recommend and will definitely go back!

Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

Great place to relax with friends over an amazing breakfast. I've had nearly everything. Huge portions. My favorites: granola and almond pancakes, rocky top toast (ask for a side of strawberry compote), spinach and bacon omelet, south of the border omelet. If it were possible I'd eat all of them in one sitting. Been to 3 of their locations and had same quality everywhere.

Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I went to this restaurant for brunch. We had a wonderful experience. Even though there were people standing inside the door, we were seated within 5 min. Our waitress was Molly. She was extremely friendly, professional and just all around wonderful. Our food was fantastic. We could tell you right away everything was homemade. We highly recommend this restaurant to anyone traveling in Columbus. We will definately visit anytime we are in Columbus.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

My absolute favorite Sunday breakfast spot!!!! No matter what I order it's always delicious and the waitresses are always very sweet. The wait is never more that 20 min. Even when they are packed. My boyfriend and I go almost every Sunday and always look forward to the experience

Reviewed August 31, 2012 via mobile

Good, well served, traditional breakfast foods at a reasonable price! Our :go to' breakfast joint when family or, friends visit!