“Aladdin's Move Over!”

Dining options: Reservations
Columbus, Ohio
“Aladdin's Move Over!”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

This is some of the BEST Mediterranean food I have ever had. The Baba Ghanoush has a excellent smokey flavor - well roasted! The Hummus is fresh, vibrant and flavorful....give me a spoon, forget the pita. I had the Mujadara....and will have it again, and again, and again. I have never been a big fan of Mediterranean food, I generally swing to Indian or Thai....but this place has created a new enthusiast!

• Visited September 2013

Alameda, California
“Great Medterranean food”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Excellent Mediterranean food, with a varied menu of well crafted and fresh items. Dishes like tabouleh, baba ghanoush, falafel and hummus were very good. The pita was freshly baked. There were also excellent dishes that I had never tried. The kibbeh sounniehe was very tasty. The Turkish coffee was very good. The restaurant is small, but we had no trouble getting a seat. The service was very prompt and very friendly.

• Visited August 2013
Hurricane, West Virginia
“Authentic”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

A decent place, no serious complaints or serious compliments, except that it is quite attractive. $22 for 2 to eat, no drinks.(they do have wine, beer) service was fast enuf, as they ARE cooking this stuff! I'd go again except there are too many other places to try.
The bad: one reviewer said she had never had a warm falafel ball here. Mine were warmish but not hot. And Special Note to non-vegetarian cooks: "vegetarian" does not mean "just vegetables". The falafels tasted like they were cooked in oil used to cook fish. If you say it's vegetarian, make it vegetarian.
"Outdoor Seating" is 3 small tables on a busy street.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank cpnegrad
Toledo
“You wish they were YOUR family!”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

It is a real treat to come here. The folks who run this delightful restaurant are passionate about the food they serve. They will happily talk to about it, answering any questions you might have. I was so fortunate to get there a few minutes before brunch ended. I think they've only opened for brunch on weekends for about six months. I had only been there during the week, so I didn't know about brunch.I ordered a dish called,"shakshoukah". From the description, it sounded a lot like something my Greek mother-in-law used to make for me. When it arrived at my table, it was served in a cast iron skillet, three eggs nestled in a homemade chunky tomato sauce. It was so delicious! I have never seen this on any menu anywhere, ever, and I was so happy to have gotten to the restaurant for this, just in the nick of time! it came with a choice of three bite- sized portions of tomatoes, cucumbers, Feta, olives, pickle or humus. I could not have been happier, at any other restaurant at that moment!

• Visited June 2013
“Great Lebanese fare”
Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

Small restaurant with excellent food. We had the dinner for 2. We had choice of red lentils soup or Greek salad, cold plate of bean salad, potato salad and 2 types of hummus, and then a joint entree selection. Of the many choices, we opted for the baked kibbeh which was excellent. Our dinner for 2 was $22 plus drinks. We were very pleased. The owner told us that brunch is available on weekends. We will certainly try it.

Visited May 2013

Been to Mazah Meditteranean Eatery? Share your experiences!