“Great Mexican Food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Middletown, Oh
“Great Mexican Food”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Good service. (No Alcohol on Sundays, however).
Clean, well-lit, nice atmosphere. Chips/Salsa top-notch.

Visited July 2012

Columbus, Ohio
“Delicious!!”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Excellent service and food. Very nice place to eat. I try to stop in whenever I am in the area.

Visited July 2012
Lakeshore, Canada
“Great food and atmosphere”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

We walked here from the Comfort Inn across the street. We had seen some good reviews on Urbanspoon and this placed lived up to our expectations. The host and waiter were excellent and very friendly. The complimentary nachos and homemade salsa were delicious. We ordered the flaming cheese and fajitas and we were not disappointed. The prices were very reasonable. Highly recommended.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank GWing51
Canton, Ohio
“Could've been a 4* experience”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

First let me start out by saying this could have been a 4* meal of authentic mexican food.I was served shrimp that tasted very fishy which brought the rating down I would've given a 3.5* rating If TA would have allowed it. I broke one of my own rules by ordering a combination dish that had seafood on the plate when the resturaunt wasn't busy and that resulted in being served what was probably old seafood. The atmosphere was good and eveything else was great. Chipoltle Burrito was awesome the salsa was excellent and the drinks were good. I would go back but have learned my lesson with the seafood!!!!!!!!

• Visited May 2012