Motel 6 Columbus OSU
$144
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $177/night.

$108
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

$193
$179
$161
$149
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $188/night.

$124
$174
$162
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $197/night.

$76
$102
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $157/night.

$101
$76
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $89/night.

$136
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here while attending a music festival nearby.

The Bad:
First thing I noticed was the mounted lights were "plugged" into AC with bare wire. Not a good sign.. The air conditioner didn't work well. Set it at 60, slept all night with no blankets. We had no shower curtain, and toilet had trouble flushing. We had two TVs, but only one worked. Railroad ran directly behind the motel causing a little trouble sleeping at night.

The Good:
No bed bugs (in our room at least)
Indoor plumbing
Cheap

Overall, the motel did it's job.. Gave us a place to crash at night for cheap. Not very clean and the guy in the lobby wasn't the most friendly guy I've ever met.

Would I stay here again? ONLY in a pinch. Next time around, I'll opt for paying a lite more a night. I don't know how this place stays open. Other than the price and location, not much to write home about.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank CWall40
Reviewed July 21, 2012 via mobile

Amazing loved this place.People was very freindly and so helpful.Loved this Motel.Motel 6 is my favorite motel to stay at when I'm traveling or just trying to have fun with my family.Must stay at this Motel.

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank Blessed73
Reviewed July 10, 2012

That rating should be considered a negative one. First of all, the motel really is not close to OSU. The neighborhood is not pleasant at all. Please understand that I am not terribly picky as long as the room is clean and I feel safe. Well neither of those was true. The bed spreads were disgusting and the floor was dirty. There were other issues as well. The AC unit was set at 60 degrees and barely worked which was a major issue because it was in the 90's during the week. The toilet did not work very well either as it took multiple flushes to work. I barely slept as I was concerned about my car in the parking lot and wondering if there were bed bugs (I do not think there were any thankfully.) Needless to say I was very disappointed in this motel. I had hoped with the new renovations it would be a good, affordable place. Spend the extra money to stay somewhere safer and cleaner.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank Michele B
Reviewed January 9, 2012

Nice enough hotel that is inexpensive and refurbished. BUT, it sets within 50 feet of a set of railroad tracks and the windows rattled most of the night from the train traffic. Won't make that mistake again.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank kyjavelin
Reviewed September 13, 2011

I stayed in this property about year and half ago. When I entered in the room...I was surprise with the wood flooring, new bed, drapes and room was very clean. It was great room for the money.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends