“Entertaining but Expensive although entrance is FREE ...”
Review of Magic Mountain

Magic Mountain
Ranked #23 of 55 Fun & Games in Columbus
More attraction details
Owner description: Two locations, North and East, offer loads of outdoor and indoor fun for all ages including Adventure Golf, KidsGym Playland and Bumper Boats.
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Went on a Sunday, place was not too crowded. Guess most of the crowd must be on the days they have the deals. Found the food too be expensive inside so went out to eat. Kids enjoyed the bumper boats and the Go Karts. the Lazer tag was awesome fun too. There are a lot of coin operated games too similar to Chuck e Cheese probably more choice here though. Did notice a police presence. Not sure if that is a concern as we did not see any shady charters or signs of a violence.

Overall we enjoyed our visit and given the lines were not to long it wasn't a drag.

Hop you enjoy your visit if you are here and have kids....

2  Thank Love T

Reviewed June 8, 2013

We visited on a Wednesday evening and stayed about four hours (6-10 PM). I had received a gift certificate last year, and this was the first time I was able to redeem it. The entire facility was very clean. We were impressed that a police officer was on-site the entire time we visited. My son (age 8) and I purchased the "Pick 5" and my wife purchased the "Pick 3" for the number of attractions we intended to play. My son loved the water boats! CAUTION: You will get soaked! The young staff was very courteous and helpful. Lazer Tag was fun, as were the go-carts. My least favorite activity was the miniature golf. It was a very well-kept and attractive course, but we sort of lost interest after #12. Many of the holes are more challenging than they first appear. My son really enjoyed the indoor play area. It closes at 10 PM, which is earlier than the rest of the attractions. So, be aware not to wait too long if your little ones want to play. The arcade was very clean, with a large variety of games. As long as they have Fruit Ninja and Ms. Pac-Man, I am happy! You can earn tickets for the standard arcade prizes. We snacked on a cookie and soft drink, but they offered other food items and had game packages that included pizza and drinks. The dining area appeared clean from what we could see. I was very impressed with how courteous the staff was for their age, or any age for that matter! We would not mind visiting again. It is across the road from Polaris Fashion Mall, and there are several places to eat and shop in the area.

2  Thank OnTheRoadAgain23
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We got a great deal through a local discount program for Magic Mountain, so we took our daughters (3, 6 & 9) for the day.
We wanted to ride the go-karts outside but they were closed until 5pm...check times before you go if that is something you really want to do. We did play the bumper cars inside, my 6 & 9 year olds really liked them. We also putt-putt outside, after about hole 7 we were all bored, they are basic plain holes, nothing fun or special about them. They are all pretty much the same.
After putt-putt headed inside to play games and order a snack. We split 100 tokens for $20, and that was enough for us to play for a while. Each game is between 1-4 tokens to play. Then had our snack of large fry, soft pretzel and large ICEE for about $9, not too bad. After snack we let the girls play in the kid gym (slides, tunnels, climbing, ball pit, etc). They had a good time and played for at least an hour. All together, we were at Magic Mountain for about 4 hours.
Bathrooms were a little out of place and no toilet paper or paper towels. Overall the place was average cleanliness, but I guess that comes with the type of place it is. Staff was very NICE and ATTENTIVE. (BTW: They also have batting cages, which we did not play).
Would I go again? Yes, especially for the price I paid for the tickets, and during the day when most kids were not there. Don't expect something amazing or out of the ordinary, but it's a great place to go and spend the day playing with your kids!

3  Thank KendallsMom
Reviewed May 16, 2013

We had a great time with the kids here. We were there in the winter, so we want to go back when the outdoor fun things are open, like put put golfing and want to ride the race cars. Lots to do here!!

2  Thank totravelilove
Reviewed April 13, 2013

I enjoyed the putt putt course, though interstate 70 was kinda loud. After putt putt, we walked around the arcade and it didn't seem like there were many games. Kids were rambunctious and running into every one. I would certainly go back to do the mini golf, but nothing else.