“A fun-filled 24 hours”
Review of Downtown Columbus

Downtown Columbus
Ranked #22 of 157 things to do in Columbus
Reviewed January 5, 2013

I took my husband on a surprise early Christmas trip. We ate in the Short North, checked in at the faboulous Rennassiance, and saw a show at the Palace. Perfect weekend.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

I spent about 5 hours in 20-degree weather walking around downtown Columbus, and it was awesome. People are friendly (I made 4 friends), the streets and drivers treat pedestrians well, and even in a new snowfall and freezing temperatures there's plenty to see and do. I plan on re-visiting many more times while I'm living here.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

I always enjoy going to a big city and walking around downtown. My visit to Columbus was on a sunny morning in early November. I enjoyed walking around and seeing the capitol building, City Hall, the Supreme Court of Ohio, Scioto Mile, and enjoyed lunch at one of the local hot spots. Towards the evening, I walked down to the riverfront and enjoyed the spectacular views of the Columbus skyline. In celebration of it's 200th anniversary, Columbus is making some big changes and improvements around town and it shows. The city was clean, interesting, and beautiful!

Reviewed December 18, 2012

Needs more shopping and grocery. However the Hills Market is to open soon in the area near Grant Hopsital so that will help. And there is a really great Kroger in the Brewery Disctict that even has Jazz or some type of music during lunch on Wednesdays.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Downtown use to be the place to go, now not so much. If you are there during the week it has a lot of good lunch options. Otherwise just avoid it, parking and traffic can be annoying