“Its just ok”
Review of Downtown Columbus

Downtown Columbus
Ranked #22 of 154 things to do in Columbus
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Downtown use to be the place to go, now not so much. If you are there during the week it has a lot of good lunch options. Otherwise just avoid it, parking and traffic can be annoying

There are newer reviews for Downtown Columbus

Reviewed December 7, 2012

No stores of much interest, few restaurants. Most buildings have and'available' or 'for lease' sign in the window.

Reviewed December 5, 2012

There is always something going on in downtown C-bus! So much to see and do. Music, art, fun for the family. Just a nice area to window shop also.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

I used to work downtown and I enjoy and love the energy that is the city!!!! The downtown is alive and well! I miss the job, the people and the feeling of being a part of it all!!!

Reviewed November 25, 2012

I was so disappointed when City Center Mall died and was torn down. Now there are many new residential building DT and no shopping. All the High St.shoppes are gone. It killed me when Lazarus left DT. The only reason I am giving my town a 4 star rating is because of The Ohio State University, James Cancer Hospital, Arena District, new baseball stadium and the numerous good surrounding suburbs.Oh, well, I still have my memories of the past.