I would recommend this hotel to everyone. It is like being at home. Friendly, comfy, and warm are three words I would use to describe it. The front desk assistants are wonderful. They went above and beyond helping us with our stay. It was two large groups, so we needed a little help. I love the decor of the lobby. I could hang out there and watch tv for hours. Free coffee, tea, and hot chocolate were a big plus every morning. The circular booths with the television within the booth was perfect for us. Each group could watch whatever they wanted while they ate their breakfast. If you don't want to eat the hotel at the breakfast (it's not free), there is a Trader Joe's very close walking distance where you can get some food and bring it back. Also a Panera is a three minute walk. One morning I brought back Panera for everyone to eat, and the next morning I walked five minutes to the mall and brought back Cinnabon. The location is among the best things about this hotel. Right out the front door you are part of the Easton Town Center shopping experience, which is, in my opinion, the absolutely most wonderful shopping area anywhere. You can shop at some stores indoors, some stores are outdoor, with a huge selection of bars and restaurants. Speaking of which, just out the front door of the hotel is a great bar called "World of Beer". I went there one night and I really enjoyed it. I wish I could have stayed longer. They serve food too. You don't have to worry about drinking and driving. About a two-three minute walk from the hotel. Back to the hotel, the rooms are large, clean, and quiet. One morning I slept until 9:40, which is unheard of for me! The bathrooms are large too. There is also a twin pullout sofa in some rooms if you need to make room for an extra guest. There is a small indoor pool and a hot tub, which a couple of our family members enjoyed. A washing machine was on our floor, too. Free WIFI was a big plus! All of the staff were very friendly, courteous, and helpful. Overall, one of the best experiences ever with staying in a hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You'll find that the new state-of-the-art lobby at our Courtyard Columbus at Easton Town Center provides greater flexibility and choice. Our new lobby features inviting, flexible spaces to work or relax; free Wi-Fi and easy access to the latest news, weather and airport conditions via our GoBoard. The highlight of our Columbus Easton OH hotel's new lobby experience is The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect. Providing healthy offerings in the morning, plus dinner service with cocktails in the evening. You'll find outdoor spaces with seating, a fire pit an indoor heated pool, plus, a well-equipped fitness center, 24-hour self-serve business center and boarding pass printing station. We offer 126 guest rooms featuring complimentary Wireless Internet access, a large work desk and comfortable living space.The Courtyard by Marriott at Easton is the perfect choice in Columbus for both business and leisure accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Courtyard Columbus Easton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Columbus Easton Hotel Columbus
- Columbus Marriott
- Columbus Courtyard
- Courtyard Columbus Easton Ohio