“Hotel delivered much needed rest and relaxation”

Courtyard Columbus Easton
Ranked #42 of 143 Hotels in Columbus
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Myself and my daughters ended up here after an exhausting tour of colleges from Hartford CT to Granville OH. We were so happy and relieved to have found the hotel. Checking in was easy and efficient. I really like the modern decor of the Courtyard. Once we got to the room, we pretty much collapsed onto the beds and napped for a bit. (We found the beds to be very comfortable.) After that, we went for a walk in the shopping area which is just outside the door. Our favorite store was one that features items made in Ohio. It has some really interesting food items so be sure to stop there. Although there are many restaurants in the area, we decided to eat in their cafe because we were too tired to go anywhere else. They were out of a few items but we all enjoyed our dinner. It is a great place to watch a football game as there are tv screens everywhere. The bar tender/waiter/chef was very friendly and helpful. If my daughter ends up in Granville, we will be regulars at this hotel.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Courtyard Columbus Easton

Reviewed September 1, 2013

We stayed here while in Columbus attending a performance at Cirque du Soleil at the Ohio Expo Center (about 15 minutes away). Staff were very friendly; hotel was clean, comfortable and quiet; and we enjoyed being able to walk to the Easton center. We were two adults and three kids, and we had lots of room to spread out in two adjoining rooms. The only downsides were minor: the pool was rather small and breakfast was not included in our stay. We also would have liked room service, although the cafe staff downstairs helped us carry our take-away food up to our room. Definitely would return.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 11, 2013

We stayed here for one night and it is very modern and a new hotel. I especially liked the fact that they had complimentary coffee/tea bar in the lobby unlike the just opened Courtyard/Rookwood/Cincy where I just stayed. The Easton Town Center is adjacent and has everything in retail you can imagine -- from Tiffany on down! Easily rivals places I've been on the East Coast.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

We stayed one night for a little get away. We knew we wanted to spend time at Easton, so the location was great. The staff was pleasant, and the room was very spacious. There was even a pull out couch, which was an unexpected bonus for us. They stop serving breakfast quite early, which was disappointing, because we missed it and had to walk a ways to find something. The kids also wanted to swim, and the pool is TINY. They claim it was heated, but it seemed quite cold to us. Because of the pool and our kids like to swim, we probably would not stay here again, but a nice hotel when that is not a concern.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Would recommend. Stayed here with the family to visit the newly opened American Girl Store. Haven’t been to Easton Place before didn’t know what to expect. This hotel was great! Location is perfect, all the shops and restaurants in Easton are walking distance. There is a Trader Joes store just a few steps away so you can get things to fill your mini fridge. The lobby is beautiful and staff was friendly and accommodating (always greeted us coming and going in the lobby). The room was clean and comfortable and large enough for my daughters to play with their newly acquired dolls. And the TV had the Disney Channel (and a wide array of channels) for the girls! The only drawback is that breakfast is not included, the bistro in the lobby is nice to purchase breakfast, would be nice to have continental breakfast included like competing hotels in the area. Finding a walking distance location for breakfast was a challenge. I would recommend this hotel if you are looking for a clean, nice comfortable room with friendly staff.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 28, 2013

My wife and I took a weekend trip to Columbus and decided to try the Courtyard Marriott at Easton Mall. This is a very nice mid rise version of the Courtyard brand.
Especially liked the fire pit in the courtyard; where we had a couple drinks after a long day. Although this hotel is not located right in the center of Easton Mall, it is close enough to the action that we were able to easily walk everywhere we wanted to go. Finally, at check-in I asked to be upgraded to a room with two queen beds and was obliged.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 10, 2013

My husband and I stayed there for a mini get away (we've from Columbus). The location is wonderful. We could walk to whereever we wanted to go at Easton. We were able to get some drinks and snacks at Trader Joe's which is one of my favorite stores anyways :) The style of the Courtyard's lobby is contemporary. The pool was nice, albeit small. We didn't get in the hot tub. The two big cons were the shower and the bed. Even after adjusting the shower head as much as we could, the shower felt like an assault! It was terrible. I felt like I was just in a brawl! UGH. The bed was a memory foam type and gave me no support, so my back was achy and i woke up several times during the night. My husband felt the same as me about the shower and the bed. This was our 2nd time staying there. The first time was in March and I dont remember the bed being like this. The shower head was harsh though. I kind of remember that. I think next time we'll try the Hilton.

Room Tip: Ask for a view facing Easton; at night it looks pretty!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple