Courtyard Columbus Easton
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
All reviewswithin walking distancegreat locationstayed hereshopping tripshopping and diningstandard courtyardcourtyard by marriottnice hotelstarbucks coffeeindoor pool and hot tubroom was cleanking roomshower headwould stay here againrestaurants and shopsshort staynext morning
Reviewed March 5, 2013

We stayed here over this past weekend. The rooms were large, clean and very tastefully decorated. Nice to see a different design within the Marriott chain. Front desk staff was very pleasant. I about fell off the toliet in our room due to it being loose but one comment to the front desk and it was fixed in minutes. Surprised as loose as it was that housekeeping did not report it. Other than that the hotel is well worth the stay. Great location to Easton, shopping, resturants and bars.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the upper level. Maybe floors 5 and 6. The pool smell is intense at time and can add to an unpleasant stay when closer to the pool.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Location, Location, Location --Courtyard Columbus Easton got it right! Right next to the Easton Mall and in walking distance of so much. I traveled here weekly for several weeks but one week stayed over Friday night to hit the comedy club, Columbus Funny Bone.

Rooms and service here are great.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 14, 2013

My boyfriend and I are from 2 hours away but we were meeting friends for dinner & drinks at Easton on the weekend. We decided to just get a hotel and stay and make a weekend of our stay there. We had a great experience! Very quick check in, very clean room, comfortable bed and pillows, and a very welcoming staff. I will stay here in the future time and time again.

Room Tip: We had the one bed, King size, room. Great room. Very comfortable bed.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 2, 2013

We visited Columbus recently and wanted to hit the Easton Mall while there so we decided to make a weekend out of it and stayed as close as possible. The Marriott Courtyard is adjacent to the Easton Mall, very convenient, you don't have to worry about parking and can walk.

The hotel itself is what you would expect from the chain. Clean, comfortable rooms, nice lobby this one has a lounge and breakfast area which makes breakfast convenient. they have a decent menu of hot and cold items with wait service. we had a double queen room, it also had a small sofa that converted to a bed which the kids fought over to sleep in, go figure. The bathroom was spacious and had granite counter tops with ample space for toiletries. there is a small indoor pool but we didn't use it.

Overall, good place to stay, a bit on the high side rate wise for what you get but it is convenient. you can drop your packages in your car and be back to shopping in no time. we'll stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay while on business in this area. Rooms are new and clean. Lobby is bright and inviting. My only issue was the heater in my room - it was either shut it off and freeze or have it on and be sweating even when it was on low heat. It was bitterly cold so I opted to sweat but it was unfortunate that this occurred because otherwise I enjoyed my stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2013