“Wonderful Experience in Dining”
Review of Hyde Park Prime Steakhouse - CLOSED

Hyde Park Prime Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2013

The atmosphere is quiet and cozy. Food is beautifully presented and delicious. It is a wonderful place to go for a special occasion like an anniversary or birthday. The service is excellent.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

I love the steak, love the atmosphere and the service is top notch.. Excellent choice for a special occasion.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

My husband and I wanted a nice place to celebrate our 16th wedding anniversary so after reading the reviews about this place we decided to give it a try. We were not disappointed with the food or the service. My husband ordered the Steak Kosar and was extremely pleased with the flavor of this dish and that it was cooked exactly how he ordered it. I ordered the Steak Woody well done and to my surprise they did get it well done and it was still tender and juicy not chewy and dried out. I had the Wedge salad and it was a surprise how much difference the red wine vinegar that put on it made it taste good. The baked potatoes were baked to perfection. We also enjoyed the Creamed Corn Pancetta which you could tell that they used fresh corn off the ear. They also brought use a very delicious, rich desert to split. We would go there again sometime in the future. The Blood orange cosmo was good but on the pricey side. Be prepared to pay out for this place. Our bill for 2 people came to 143.00 that included the tip. The only thing they could change is including the sides with the dinner instead of making you pay for them separately. But we don't mind paying extra for excellent food and service. Both managers stopped by our table and wished us Happy Anniversary and to see how our meals were which a lot of places do not do anymore. I would recommend this place for someone that is looking for that extra special place to take someone.

1  Thank james6764
Reviewed May 6, 2013

We usually visit the Hyde Park in Dublin, OH but were on the other side of town so we tried this one. It would've been worth the extra time to drive to Dublin. The service was lacking & seemed hurried & confused. The pretzel bread was burnt & wrinkled like it had been sitting in the kitchen for hours. There was no sourdough bread at all. We asked for some different bread only to be told it wasn't ready yet but they would bring it out as soon as it was done. It never came. The French onion soup was overly salty. The filet was ordered medium rare & warm in the center but came out cold in the center. Of course, they are always willing to take back & warm up which they did. It was warm in the center but completely charred on the outside. It just never comes back right when you have to return a steak when it doesn't come out right! When I spend almost $200 on dinner, I expect it to be an awesome atmosphere, the service to be impeccable, & the food to be spot on. Just sorely disappointed that I didn't drive the extra 15 minutes!!

Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

Roast beef over sourdough and mashed potatoes w gravy and vege's
Sloppy Jane lentil sandwich.
Creme brûlée was very good but the sugar on top was too burnt

1  Thank Charles P