“Nice place to stay. Slightly off of the beaten path if...” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Columbus/rickenbacker

Baymont Inn & Suites Columbus/rickenbacker
Ranked #77 of 143 Hotels in Columbus

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Chattanooga, Tennessee
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2014

On the way to Allegany, NY stopped for an overnight stay in Columbus, OH. Drove 20 miles out of the way to go to this inn due to the fact I wanted to redeem my points for a free night stay. I am happy I didn't pay a penny for this crap! Had to eat at a gas station subway for dinner because there is NO restaurants around. Another reason for wanting to stay here was that it had an indoor heated pool...which was out of order during the month of January for annual repairs. So screw over your January guest!I wish I had stayed off the interstate at the Microtel, no pool, more points to redeem, but I am sure I would have been happier!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
1 Thank queenozma
Rodger F, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Columbus/rickenbacker, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
I am so sorry to hear about your stay at the Baymont Inn & Suites, Rickenbacker. We strive on making sure all our guests have the best stay possible. Our mission statement is "Strive for Perfection, Settle for Excellence". And in your case we failed. Unfortunately we do not have any fine dinning restaurants in the general area, we do however have many options within a 5 to 8 mile radius. As for the pool being closed we do again apologize for this, however it was a situation that we had no control over. With all the cold weather that we have been hit with, we had a main water line break which caused us to shut down the pool until repairs could be made.
We hope that you will once again consider staying at the Baymont Inn & Suites on your next visit to Columbus, Ohio
Lafayette
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2014

My overall experience with Baymont was good. I stayed five days. The only issue I had was that the pool was closed for maintenance all five days and that I was not told that before I made my reservations.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

On behalf of the entire Baymont Team we would like to thank you for once again selecting the Baymont Inn & Suites as your home away from home. We look forward to once again serving your lodging needs when in the Columbus, Ohio area.