“Quiet and Friendly”

Baymont Inn & Suites Columbus/Rickenbacker
Ranked #68 of 145 Hotels in Columbus
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Free breakfast is better than average. Wednesday's BBQ was very nice. Staff very accommodating and friendly.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Reviewed September 10, 2012

My family and I loved the Baymont Inn and Suites! It was a little out of the way but not far to the Columbus Zoo, which we were visiting. The pool was warm warm warm, which I loved, and the hot tub was amazing, my daughter loved the pool and the elevator the best. My gramma and my aunt really enjoyed the breakfast, the cleanliness of the room, and the wide shower and heat lamp in the bathroom. Only negatives were 2 of the pizza menues given for delivery wouldnt deliver to the hotel, and the vending machine took our $1.50 for a cold drink after 6 hours of traveling, but I was quickly relieved when the front desk clerk refunded me immediately and directed me to the next soda machine in the hotel. This made the problem better. Thanks Baymont for making our stay nice, even though we checked out early, we had a wonderful stay, and we go to the zoo again, we will choose this establishment.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Bob and I stayed two nights - Sept 3/4 - and found the room (118) very comfortable and adequate for two travelers. Would both of us come back to your Baymont Inn or any of your inns? Yes, we would. Also, both of us enjoyed your breakfast.

Room Tip: The best thing is to do your homework which I have found web sites which I know Baymont has one and...
Reviewed September 2, 2012

First time staying at a Baymont Inn...hotel located by itself on sprawling acreage about 10 miles from downtown Columbus...thus no traffic noise or congestion......there is nice pool and separate large jacuzzi with wide steps for both...hotel very clean with nice plush carpeting in halls.. very clean and comfortable rooms...staff friendly and informative...one of best prices we could find in Columbus area...nice breakfast with waffles,fresh fruit (whole and cut),nice pastry selection, eggs,bacon, cereal....overall very satisfied and would stay again when in area

Reviewed September 2, 2012

this has to be the best hotel around, we had to stay a week for my wifes job training in columbus and it was the best. i have to say the staff is awesome ! the housekeeping ladies were outstanding ! to be more specific, rita and jessica deserve a raise! the front desk staff also went above and beyond to make us feel at home. we will be going back to visit and stay with them in the future. its very conveniently located to where we had to travel to in columbus. very quiet and pool and spa was great ! we misplaced our car keys and they were kind enough to take my wife to her training course for me so that i could coninue to look for our keys and she wouldnt be late. a very big thank you goes out to the staff at this hotel. you all are great people and went over and beyond your duties to help us...god bless you all and thank you from the bottom of our hearts

Room Tip: ask for rita or jessica for your housekeepers,
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 16, 2012

This hotel is a very nice place. When we pulled in I was little skeptical because I didn't know that it was so close to airport, but we never heard a plane. The staff were very warm and friendly and we were glad we checked in right before dinner time since they were having a BBQ that evening with free food ! The room was very clean and updated. We were traveling with our 2 year old and there was plenty of room for her to run around. And the beds were very comfortable. Will definetely stay again on our next trip to Columbus !

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 10, 2012

This Baymont was a very pleasant surprise. The staff was great, very pleasant and helpful. It's a bit further out from the city (11 miles) but I was there for a business trip and commuted daily to downtown Columbus and the trip took less than 20 minutes even during rush hour. The price was great and it included free breakfast and they had an indoor pool. I highly recommend this little gem.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business