“Lovely and Lively Lunch stop ”

Piada Italian Street Food
Ranked #145 of 2,430 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

Had a sumptuous meal at a reasonably priced Italian roadside meal restaurant which has an average ambience but provides good portions of food of your choice be it pasta wrap or salads though pasta is as thin as noodle and one can relish on cheese stick not to forget to add the Italian sausage on to it

Reviewed September 9, 2017

Think of it as the chipotle for Italian food. Try the piada, it's basically an Italian burrito. My wife also loves the blackberry hibiscus lemonade.

Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

Came to Piada between water polo games for a water polo tournament at upper Arlington. Therefore, we had about 17 people from my team come to get food all at once. I struggled to choose what to get because I love anything Italian and you can't go wrong with any of the dishes. Plenty of seating and they handled so many people at once very well. The setup is a lot like chipotle where you can choose exactly what you want in your spaghetti, piada (like an Italian burrito), or whatever you get. Loved the summer avocado piada. Restaurant clean, about the same pricing as chipotle.

Reviewed August 16, 2017

There was a long line for food here at 1:30 p.m. That should tell you something. The food here is so fresh. I had a turkey pesto tasca with the roasted corn salad. A lot of flavor in both dishes. I would definitely order this again. Oh, my husband had a pepperoni piada stick that I sampled and it was simply great with the creamy Parmesan! Just writing this review is making me hungry! Great food; you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

Traveling back to Ohio from West Virginia my nephew wanted to take me somewhere to eat that we didn't have in Florida. So he chose this place he said it was one of his favorites. Oh my goodness it is now one of my favorites. The food was so fresh and full of flavor it was amazing. I hope they expand to Florida I would go all the time. If you get the chance definitely go here I promise you will not be disappointed.