Drury Inn & Suites Columbus Convention Center
$138
$120
Sheraton.com
$136
All reviewsconvention centerbaked potatochicken tendersfree popcorn and sodanationwide arenaparking garagefree breakfastroom keyblue jackets gameevery eveninghockey gameshort walkshort northper nightother hotelspool and hot tubking suite
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I stay here each year for an annual convention. The staff is just marvelous: friendly and helpful. I have already made reservations for next year. When you consider the extras that ae included free of charge (breakfast and the evening kickback), plus the reasonable charge for parking of $12 it is a no brainer.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Linda60188
Reviewed August 19, 2012

The staff was great!! Place was perfect and offered so many extras!!! I hope to see more of these properties in the northeast! Extras included a great breakfast and awesome appy hour. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The pool area was nice and location was good too!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 13, 2012

A very nice place with great ammenities. My only regret is not having arrived earlier to enjoy the hotel more

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Great location attached to the Convention Center. Excellent service at a great price.
Clean and comfortable. Staff always helpful and extremely friendly.
Convention Center food court also attached via skywalk
Breakfast alright, typical processed type food but great to grab a cup of coffee or piece of fruit.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank cousinit8
Reviewed July 28, 2012

I recently took my son to Columbus for orientation @ OSU. We do not know Columbus well, so I booked this hotel on line. We stayed two nights. What I liked: it was very clean and quiet. The staff were pleasant and accommodating (I requested late check out). The indoor outdoor pool and indoor jacuzzi looked inviting, though we did not have time to use them. The bathroom were very nice with fixtures and tile which looked new and more like a more upscale hotel. What I noticed. The bed was adequate if not the most comfortable I have slept on: a bit soft and perhaps well-used. The hotel became quite busy with large groups. This made elevator waits very long (One late afternoon we elected to take the stairs to avoid this. The parking situation at the smallish entrance drive was the worst. People parked everywhere and an element of gridlock: I had to wait until finally a hotel staff member enabled several waiting cars to get to the entrance to the parking deck. I had to maneuver around unattended vehicles several times. Not easy. This would keep me from booking here again. The provided breakfast was just ok and several things were out when we got there a half hour before it closed. My sense: a good place for group events.

• Stayed: July 2012
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Columbus Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2012

Thank you for your comments about your recent stay at our hotel. I always appreciate hearing how we do, whether it is good or leaves us some room for improvement. If we don’t know what is wrong, we can’t make it any better.

I apologize that you had concerns about our parking arrangements and the crowds that you encountered while here. While many times we don’t have these problems, I can definitely understand your frustrations. Unfortunately, whenever we have a convention in house that has a hard start time, we can become very busy. Whether it be breakfast, our 5:30 Kickback or just checking in or out, lines can be a problem. If you are here in the future, please don’t hesitate to ask the front desk if we have any groups in house that may lead to congestion. Often, we can suggest an alternate time to eat or to have a beverage based on the schedule for the group. I was also aware that we had some challenges with parking when you checked in. I have already taken steps to avoid these same issues in the future.

I do have some exciting news to share. We are currently scheduled to begin a complete renovation of the hotel in May of 2013. During the update, we will replace all soft goods in the rooms. Hopefully the next time you are here you will be able to get a much better night’s sleep.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me directly if there is anything I can do for you. I hope you will give us further opportunities to be your home away from home.

Hospitably,