“An all-time favorite”

BRAVO Cucina Italiana
Reserve with OpenTable
BRAVO Cucina Italiana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #81 of 2,301 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: BRAVO is proud to serve Italian classics with a twist made with authentic old world cooking techniques and the highest-quality ingredients - housemade pasta specialties, pizzas and flatbreads, steaks, chops and seafood. We invite you to come join our atmosphere under a fun, family-friendly Roman ruin decor. Join us at BRAVO Cucina Italiana, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed August 9, 2014

My husband and I LOVE Bravo! There has never been a time where we've been disappointed by the atmosphere, food quality, or service. We frequent this restaurant about once a month and it is always outstanding! Great features include the outside dining, the bar area, and a private dining option on the second floor.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

It was indeed of the greatest Italian food I had and I was happy for our choice since it was a special dinner for us. The restaurant is also in a cute environment. You should definitely sit outside if the weather lets you. We had different types of orders: salad, pizza, pasta and chicken and everything tasted delicious. The food portion is also enough, we finished everything to the last bite. You should definitely try this restaurant.

Reviewed July 31, 2014

We had our annual birthday dinner, Mom was 93 this year! I was afraid I'd be tired of Bravo but the menu is extensive and has so many delicious dishes that I'm looking forward to next year already. I recommend it.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

I met a colleague here for lunch, and it was really nice. The decorations are wonderful. Our waiter, Phillip, took great care of us. While I was waiting ( I arrived first) I sat in a VERY comfortable lounge area and was looked after, but not pressured to order anything early. The food was good. The lunch specials were surprisingly affordable while being a good size. I thought this would be just another Italian chain, but it was REALLY good.

Reviewed June 18, 2014

We made reservations for a lunch meeting for 8 people. I was 20 minutes early and the table was ready and it was set with bread plates, napkins and utensils. Our server was polite and friendly and all of the orders came at the same time and were right. The meals are truly Italian with large portions and heavy sauces. The place was busy but it was not loud so we could talk during the lunch and not have to raise our voices.