“Enjoyable Modern Italian” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of BRAVO Cucina Italiana

BRAVO Cucina Italiana
Reserve with OpenTable
BRAVO Cucina Italiana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #68 of 2,214 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Bar scene, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: BRAVO is proud to serve Italian classics with a twist made with authentic old world cooking techniques and the highest-quality ingredients - housemade pasta specialties, pizzas and flatbreads, steaks, chops and seafood. We invite you to come join our atmosphere under a fun, family-friendly Roman ruin decor. Join us at BRAVO Cucina Italiana, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Columbus Ohio
“Enjoyable Modern Italian”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2012

Good Italian dining in a modern suburban setting. The menu is varied, allowing both hearty eaters and dieters to happily coexist: plus we had a vegetarian with us! We were a party of 7 and everyone found something on the menu that they were happy to order and even happier to eat. Seating a group of 7 is always a challenge for most restaurants. They never seem to know whether to squeeze an extra chair in a 6-person table or seat you at an 8-or larger table. The 8-or larger table is the correct choice and it showed that Bravo Cucina knows how to properly treat its customers. We liked the experience so well that we plan to go back soon!

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

“Good Italian food at a reasonable price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch . Had the chicken and pasta and it was very good . Chain style food but Iijed it , good portions and a reasonable price . The service was excellent and the atmosphere was great for business .

I would comeback again .

Manchester, New Hampshire
“Easy for traveling”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2012

Stayed at a hotel down the street and after walking around some stores in the plaza, stopped into Bravo and placed a to-go order. Had a drink at the bar... would not have minded if one of the bartenders had tried striking up some sort of conversation as I was clearly alone but I was ignored for 10 minutes until someone took my drink order and then deserted.

Food came out quickly and to-go/hostess was reeeeally friendly and helpful.
Not the cheapest salad/wine I've ordered but everything was delicious.

Visited August 2012
Columbus, Ohio
“Saturday and Sunday brunch--who knew?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2012

We have now had four meals at Bravo, and it is quickly becoming my favorite restaurant in Columbus. I have to say that I have never been a fan of lasagna-- but I am now. On one recent visit, I ordered the lasagna, and I have never seen such a huge portion. Two can easily share one order. It is served with a red and white (alfredo) sauce. The second time that we went to Bravo for dinner---I HAD TO HAVE THE LASAGNA. It is just that good.

We were not aware that they had a brunch, but just visited this past Sunday. After almost three days of no power due to the horrible storm here, we were just exhausted from the heat. We arrived close to 1:00 PM on Sunday, and I had no appetite due to this heat. From the moment that we were seated, our waitress (and waiter) could not have been kinder to us---bringing us the Sunday paper, listening to us go on about the lack of sleep in this heat. They kept that wonderful bread and roasted tomato/olive oil dip coming. We both had salads and mine with the creamy parmesan dressing was wonderful, the perfect size salad before an entree. Every salad that I have had here has been a la cart.

I was very impressed with the prices for brunch. One of the selections we ordered were the eggs, bacon, potatoes and toast. This was only a little over $8.00 and the amount of food was unbelievable. I had the steak over the parmesan breaded tomatoes with the hollandaise sauce, also served with the potatoes. I honestly could not eat the potatoes at all--so much food. I did have one bite of the fried potatoes and they were perfectly prepared. The steak was so tender.

We have also been to Bravo for a birthday and our waiter could not have been more attentive--wanting to make the birthday so special. They also bring a special dessert for birthdays---three small scoops of their gelato, and it was one of the most wonderful things that I have ever tasted. On the rare occasions that I have ice cream (maybe twice a month) this was right up there!

We are hosting a dinner for almost 20 people near the end of this year and will hold the dinner here. You can bet the lasagna will be one of our choices to be served...don't miss it!

• Visited July 2012
Xenia, Ohio
“Good Food, But a Bit Pricey and Somewhat Slow Service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2012

The food was good. We each got the $19.95 special that included soup or salad, entree, and small dessert. The portion sizes of the entrees were excellent. The small dessert was just that--small. While there was no wait time for us to be seated, and while the server was very friendly, the overall service was slow. For example, after our entree plates had been cleared and our dessert orders taken, it was over 15 minutes later before we received our desserts. By this time, it was between 8:30 and 9:00pm on a Thursday, and many of the tables were now empty, so it shouldn't have been a matter of their being slow due to being busy.

While the entree portions were god, the price was a bit high for the overall quality. Personally, I'd have preferred Olive Garden to this.

• Visited May 2012