“Cute restaurant with fun drinks”
Review of 89 Fish & Grill - CLOSED

89 Fish & Grill
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Nationwide Blvd. / High St.
Transit: There is a Taxi Station across the street from the restaurant.
Description: 89 Fish & Grill uses only the freshest seafood, meats, dairy and produce available. Our menu is prepared daily in our scratch kitchen with an emphasis on locally sourced ingredients. At the bar we offer hand crafted cocktails with fresh squeezed juices, micro brewed beers, & a wonderful wine selection from around the world.
Manhattan, NY
“Cute restaurant with fun drinks”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

The Sea Bass here is one of the best I've had. All the food was interesting and very good. The drinks are tasty and different. MY favorite was the Tennesse Stud.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank nki65

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Get the seafood Chowder!”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

The entire experience was great. Seated promptly (with a reservation), courteous service, and my meal was wonderful. But what made it special was a little Seafood Chowder. Skip the cup and go straight to a bowl!. Get two!! Get a gallon to go!!! It's that good.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank maxwest24
“What a pleasant surprise”
Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

We ate here while in town for a dance convention. I have to say it was one of the best meals I have had in a long time. The atmosphere and decor are upscale and relaxed/inviting. Started with a great glass of wine that was recommended by waitress and it only got better from there. Had the mussels for an appetizer, they were deliciously different with just the right amount of picante. The steak was cooked to perfection with a nice sear on the outside and fork tender in the inside. The crab cakes were some of the best I have ever eaten, could have been a little thicker, but could not have been any more delicious.
Our waitress, Tia, was a delight and made us feel welcome.
I will definitely go back if ever in the area.

2 Thank Sara E
Miami, Florida
“Great Experience”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

I visited 89 Fish and Grill last weekend before a trip to hear the Columbus Symphony. It was a great beginning to a wonderful evening. I enjoyed the menu items, the seating was prompt (I had a reservation) and the waiter was very friendly and attentive.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank DeborahN4
Chicago, Illinois
“Delicious dinner during business trip!”
Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

Came to Columbus for a business trip and decided to come to 89 F&G based on reviews and I'm glad I did.

Crab cakes were delicious! Also, loved that they had complimentary valet parking...coming from Chicago this was a nice surprise!

1 Thank M_Lily83