“Good Seafood”
Review of 89 Fish & Grill - CLOSED

89 Fish & Grill
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Nationwide Blvd. / High St.
Transit: There is a Taxi Station across the street from the restaurant.
Description: 89 Fish & Grill uses only the freshest seafood, meats, dairy and produce available. Our menu is prepared daily in our scratch kitchen with an emphasis on locally sourced ingredients. At the bar we offer hand crafted cocktails with fresh squeezed juices, micro brewed beers, & a wonderful wine selection from around the world.
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Very handy to convention area. I went there twices and food was very good. Service good. The atmosphere was good.

1  Thank 2dman
There are newer reviews for 89 Fish & Grill

Reviewed December 3, 2012 via mobile

My training group stopped here for lunch to our surprise it was a hour wait for our food. While the restaurant was fairly empty. We were served our food in take out boxes terrible experience. We were late returning to our training workshop that we paid $600 for and returned to eat our food in the conference. Only to be disappointed with my pan seared scallops not good at all. I hope this wasn't their normal business practice but I would never go here for a lunch hour again nor recommend it to others.

1  Thank Carmenrida
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Excellent filet, fast and friendly service, the beer should have colder though. Convenient for dinner from the Convention Center or the Arena.

1  Thank 8514Dana
Reviewed October 26, 2012

I loved walking into 89 and being greeted by the hostess. She had an amazing smile on her face and seemed genuinely happy to see my friend and I! The food was great and our waiter was attentive.

1  Thank J_L732
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Fifteen people from my organization descended on this place for dinner, and the friendly staff didn't bat an eye. They pushed tables together and cheerfully answered our questions. Generous pour on wine. All around the table, the food got good reviews and we agreed that the fries were way, way too good. Very few vegetarian options, but they do have substantial salads and sides that fit the bill.

1  Thank TheatreCouple