“Top Stromboli In Town !!!”

Carsonie's - Upper Arlington
Ranked #1,003 of 2,300 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Northwest Blvd
Reviewed October 19, 2012

We went for my brothers birthday and all 7 of us thought that it was the best stromboli we had ever had!!!!

Reviewed October 16, 2012 via mobile

This is my second time eating at Carsonie's. We were there before 6pm for happy hour (1/2 price appetizers and $1 off drinks). We ordered the mozzarella and marinara (cheese sticks) and classic Stromboli with mushrooms. The cheese sticks were good but the Stromboli is crazy good. I wanted to order something else from the menu or one of the specials but that Stromboli is so good I had to get it again this time.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

There's only one word to describe Carsonie's stromboli, and it is "Wow!". No other Columbus area restaurant can do it this well, hands down. It's that good. I also recommend the wedding soup and the savory house salad. The service can be uneven, but otherwise Carsonie's Lane Avenue location provides truly memorable meals in a lively, fun atmosphere.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

I was turned on to Carsonie's (Lane Ave) by friends who raved about the stromboli. It was so good, I ended up taking my friend from out of town there the following week and the food was just as good the second time around! He stated it was the best stromboli he has ever had. I don't think they could make it any more perfect! I truthfully wouldn't get anything else there, because it's so good.

Four Strings APA (local) was also fabulous. I had never tried it, but defintely a new fan.
Near OSU campus so I would avoid during OSU games - smaller place, so if you have a large group might be longer wait on weekends.

I will be back!

Reviewed July 3, 2012

I bought a Groupon for Carsonie's and was able to go and use it last night. Monday night is "Kids eat free" and entertainment by Erica (balloon lady). Erica was amazing and had a great personality. We ordered "The Original Stromboli" and added mushrooms. It takes about 25 minutes for the Stromboli but it is well worth the wait. It was delicous. We will be back. The other menu items also looked delicious as they were being delivered to the tables.