“Awesome”

Dewey's Pizza
Ranked #285 of 2,276 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

Awesome, yummy, delicious, oh my goodness, Heaven this pizza is so good.So so big no more what size you purchase you will get full.Perfect.Can't beat Deweys Pizza.#1 definitely.

Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

Terrific, yummy, delicious, amazing, awesome, csn't say enough how yummy and delicious Dewey's Pizza is.Huge and I mean huge pizza size, toppings, the best ever u will fall in love with this pizza.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

As a huge Pizza fan, our friends recommended we go to Dewey's. To make this short and sweet, if you like Pizza and want a place to feel very comfortable this place is a must. The Pizza was absolutely phenomenal. From everything from the toppings, to the crust, to the way it was cooked it was damn near perfect. But the customer service is what really sets this place apart. We never went more than 3 minutes with a empty glass of water or a empty beer. We had 3 different people attend to us. The people that attended to us were always upbeat and it wasn't a fake upbeat. Try this place, it's a must.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

We are regulars (when in town) at Dewey's but have never, and I mean never, seen a pizza the size of the one shown in the trip advisor picture. Pizzas are mostly thin crusted with a little puff on the edges. However, they are good, they just do not look like the picture. We always get salads (fabulous) and our grandchildren love to watch them make the pizza dough. It is a casual fun place, great for families with children. Do stop, nice, friendly, fun place just do not this picture.

1  Thank onceinawhile31
Reviewed January 16, 2013

My husband and I come here whenever we can. I can't eat gluten, so he gets the pizza (DELICIOUS! Yes, I sneak and eat a couple bites.) I get the salads, usually the harvest salad whenever it's on the menu. It is literally the best salad I've ever had. This place is Great! We've never been disappointed. They don't take reservations, so be prepared for a wait on the weekends, but you CAN do takeout. Love it!