“Great place but do not believe the picture shown.”
Review of Dewey's Pizza

Dewey's Pizza
Ranked #250 of 2,285 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed January 27, 2013

We are regulars (when in town) at Dewey's but have never, and I mean never, seen a pizza the size of the one shown in the trip advisor picture. Pizzas are mostly thin crusted with a little puff on the edges. However, they are good, they just do not look like the picture. We always get salads (fabulous) and our grandchildren love to watch them make the pizza dough. It is a casual fun place, great for families with children. Do stop, nice, friendly, fun place just do not this picture.

1  Thank onceinawhile31

Reviewed January 16, 2013

My husband and I come here whenever we can. I can't eat gluten, so he gets the pizza (DELICIOUS! Yes, I sneak and eat a couple bites.) I get the salads, usually the harvest salad whenever it's on the menu. It is literally the best salad I've ever had. This place is Great! We've never been disappointed. They don't take reservations, so be prepared for a wait on the weekends, but you CAN do takeout. Love it!

Reviewed January 3, 2013

They get it right every time. Great pizza, and in a different setting than most pizza restaurants. Nice decor, a few good beer choices, and very good service.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

There were several Dewey's in Cincinnati, where I used to live. Always busy, always good pizza. Was excited for them to come to Columbus too. I went there again recently and remembered why I've enjoyed it so much. The salads are really good. And the pizza is among the best in town. Our server was really good too. Can be a wait though. We got there at 6pm and had a 10 min. wait. But 7pm, it would be 30-45 min probably. But if you're looking for good pizza, you've found it at Dewey's.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Every time I want Pizza, I want Dewey's. I wish they were closer to my house. I also wish they delivered to Hilliard ;) their Harvest salad is my favorite and their pizza combinations are extraordinary! Check 'em out...you won't be disappointed.