“Horribly rude staff”

Cuisines: Asian
Columbus, Ohio
“Horribly rude staff”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

I used to always love this place, but I think management has changed because both myself, and a close friend have had HORRIBLE experiences there. Not that sad to say that they have forever lost me as a customer. Cashier was extremely rude when I went to check out. And there was some random woman there.. not sure how she was affiliated with the company, but she too was rude. Place was completely empty.. you'd think they would be super nice to their ONLY CUSTOMER, but way to chase off business. Also, they changed the peanut sauce and it's now crazy spicy. Had to throw away my entire meal. BRING BACK THE OLD MANAGEMENT. THIS PLACE IS NOT WHAT IT USED TO BE AND THE FOOD IS JUST OKAY. Overpriced food and rude staff.

• Visited January 2014

Columbus, OH
“What a great find with many gluten free options!”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

We just found this great little gem of a restaurant and had no idea it has been open for 2 years. It's very easy to find in a little strip on Dublin-Granville Rd near Sawmill. The inside is decorated very tastefully and my adult daughter and I were greeted as soon as we entered.
Upon discovering it was our visit, our very helpful and pleasant waitress explained the menu and encouraged us to sample the sauces before ordering. There are samples of each sauce at the front of the restaurant and each is clearly marked regarding its gluten free status. Menu items are also clearly marked if gf.
The menu is quite large and it was difficult to decide.
We started with a mango tea and a cold jasmine tea. Both were delicious--the mango almost tasted like a milkshake but it has no dairy. It was a very filling drink but we both will order it again.
I had the gf panang curry with coconut rice and shrimp. It automatically comes mild and was perfect for me. If you don't like spicy don't order. It was very creamy and very rich.
My daughter ordered miso soup and rivera noodles with beef. Both the soup and the entree received rave reviews.
I'm excited to try the tandoori chicken next time.
After we finished the chef (might also be the owner) came to our table to make sure everything was to our liking. Very polite and professional.
I would go out of my way to eat here again---luckily for me it's only 10 minutes away.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank ilovebooks
Treasure Island, Florida
“Flavor Galore”
Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

As a road warrior who travels a lot I like to eat a places with layers of flavors and this was what I was seeking.
I wish I could explore the menu further but headed out. If I am in the area I would definitely re-visit this hidden gem.

• Visited August 2013
“A personal favorite”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Papaya is my favorite restaurant in Columbus. The owner is also the head chef and he is incredibly skilled and inventive, not to mention friendly. Every other time I visit there some new, wonderful thing to try. The Bangkok Fried Rice and the Tandoori Chicken are my coverage dishes out of a whole host of them on the menu.

• Visited August 2013
Fairfax, Virginia
“Great Food”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

We decided have lunch over there after read review . We ordered pad thai and papaya salad , the pad Thai so good and generous portion for salad come fresh and flavor sour & sweet very good, friendly staff and the owner checked on his customer .

• Visited July 2013