All reviews osu campus ohio state business school football stadium turn down service valet parking great hotel schottenstein center valet service place to stay nice amenities room service work space the location is perfect room was spacious within walking distance airport shuttle
Reviewed April 9, 2018

This was my second stay at the Blackwell. Since my son is attending OSU this was a very convenient hotel. It was clean and the staff is very friendly. Any time I visit Ohio I try to book my stay here.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Stefanie P, Director of Sales at The Blackwell, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2018

Thank you for the great feedback, we certainly appreciate it.

Reviewed April 6, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at The Blackwell over night for a conference at the end of March. I was in room 231 with a king bed which was the farthest room from the elevator and right next to the fitness center, neither of which bothered me. Being an end room, the room had a different configuration which made the room feel a lot larger. The room and bathroom were very clean and the coffee bar in the room was a nice feature. The food served at the conference by The Blackwell was superb! The only inconvenience is the parking situation. You either have to pay to park in the garage or valet. Despite this, I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank TEDnSARAH

We are delighted that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and enjoyed the coffee set up in your room as well as your conference. We offer valet parking for our hotel guests as a convenience because self parking can get cumbersome in the local garage. We look forward to your return visit with us!

Reviewed April 6, 2018

Have stayed here multiple times. Every time it has been a great experience. From the staff greeting you at the door to the friendly and helpful housekeeping staff it truly puts my mind at ease so I can concentrate on my trip.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We appreciate the comments regarding our staff - we will certainly share these! Look forward to seeing in you again in the near future.

Reviewed April 5, 2018

We've stayed here before and we will stay here again. Great place to stay in Columbus especially if you are in Columbus for anything to do on or near OSU campus. Close to the Horseshoe, St. John's and to the Schott. Across the street from The Varsity Club.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank John W

Thank you! We look forward to your return trip.

Reviewed April 5, 2018

Love the location and view. Very convenient when visiting our son who's a student at OSU. Always enjoy the restaurant and I usually find something in the gift shop I just have to have. Wonderful staff at every level.

Room Tip: Check out their valet services if you're attending an event on campus. They will pick you up and deliver you if your destination is within a 3 mile radius.
Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank cl11254turner

Thank you for the terrific comments. So glad this is your home when you visit! Look forward to seeing you again soon!