Motel 6 Columbus Worthington
Sheraton.com
$148
$144
Orbitz.com
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

It was cheap, nothing bad happened. But this place is not up to the standards of other Motel 6's. The bathroom door would not close when the toilet seat is down. The wifi was hard to connect to. When I walked around in my socks, they got very dirty. Keep your shoes on. We did get a good nights sleep.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed November 1, 2012

I paid around $50 for one night - taxes and everything. No, it's not the Hilton, but the room was clean and decent. TV didn't work, but I was going straight to bed so I didn't bother to complain. Good pet-friendly motel, the floors were wood/tile instead of carpet which made it a bit strange for a motel room but it worked for me.

Room Tip: Even if you specifically request a 1st floor room, don't expect to necessarily get one!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank CoolRabbit
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Absolutely disgusting!
First off-
Rude, rude...RUDE staff! Read trip advisor if you do not believe what I am about to say-
Pubic hair all over the sheets and toilet
Bugs/Roaches in room-6 to be accurate
No towels or washcloths in bathroom, only two dirty bath mats
Dim dingy lighting filled with dead flies
Dirty floors-my socks were filthy
Need I continue???
"Totally brand new rooms"=remodeled 5 years ago, and cheaply! No dresser or closets, no night stand---just a shaky table and two chairs.
This place is a disaster and hopefully corporate will step in and take control, fast.
By the way---no iron, hair dryer or shampoos available! Don't ask---front desk will rip you a new one

Room Tip: Do not stay he
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2012

We stayed one night. My 16 yr old daughter loved the retro look of the renovations. Room was fine. Space for our items, and the spare look of the renovations allowed a more spacious feel than traditional furniture. TV worked, we had clean towels, and bathroom was renovated.No crumbs or grit on floor for bare feet, but when we wiped up a liquid spill, towel came up dirty. Looking closer, mopping would have helped. Suspect it is swept often, but not mopped. Wi-fi worked, but seemed slow. Picked up wifi signal from nearby hotel that was slightly faster. There were enough plugs to charge wireless devices, A/C worked fine, and location was good. Would stay again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank newbiemac
Reviewed June 10, 2012

The pictures online looked wonderful and the price was great. Well all that changed once we checked in - the room was dirty - you could not go barefoot for sure or your feet were black. The back of the main door and bathroom door was also very dirty with some type of black marks. One of the beds the blanket had what looked to be cigarette holes. Outside on the sidewalks they were filthy also. Some of the towels we were given also looked dirty. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone. We will never stay at this Motel 6 again. I think what needs to be done is to tear this one down and build a new one.

Room Tip: I wouldn't recommend any rooms in this motel.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family