“Loud, lively, and a bit raunchy” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #26 of 140 things to do in Columbus
Columbus, Ohio, United States
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Loud, lively, and a bit raunchy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2012

Shadowbox actors are mulit-talented. They sing, dance, act and even serve the food! The band is great. They play loud rock music. The original sketches are usually quite funny but also a bit raunchy so this may not be a good choice for the prim and proper. If you like live theater, loud music, a bite to eat, and a cold drink, try Shadowbox out!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Denise B

Grove City, Ohio
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fine Entertainment”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2012

It doesn't matter which show you pick - they are all good. The band is guaranteed to rock the house. Their new location really makes the experience. The Brewery District is so much more fitting for a company like this. They have remained a top-notch attraction from the beginning.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Unwelcome01
Columbus, Ohio, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always fun”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2012

The show was hilarious. The only issue I had was the expensive drinks. Now it's in an even better location.

United States
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 75 helpful votes
“Chicago was a fun show!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

I love their new location! The theatre is cool, moody and artsy. The staff is super friendly and very talented. The show pushed the edge a little more than I would have liked, as I had teenagers with me. I don't know if acting out the sex scenes was necessary. Thank God they were quick, but it felt like an eternity.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Monica D
Independence, Kentucky
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012

The skits were hilarious & the music rocked. It is a great atmosphere if you like rock music & off-color humor. I would absolutely go back. The salad I ordered did not arrive long after the rest of my table was served. Just minutes before the show, I was able to stop the server, who was unaware that I hadn't gotten my salad & she quickly brought it. I didn't complain, but she comped the salad.

Visited September 2012