“Very good Indian food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Very good Indian food. The atmosphere is nice. Servers are professionals and nice. I would order the assorted platter -different plates of their menu. Will certainly go back again.

Reviewed June 4, 2012

This place is beautiful on the inside and has a REALLY nice patio. The food was wonderful, and the portions look small, but are the perfect size and you will be able to take some home for later. We really love Indian food, and AAB is a very good choice for Indian in Columbus. The environment is very nice as well. The only bad thing about AAB is that the waitress we had was nice, but she messed up our orders twice and left us alone for a long time (which can be nice sometimes, but we needed our bill). We got the fish masala ans the bhindi masala which were both really good. The only thing AAB needs is is to get better servers, and they'll be a 5 star restaurant.

Reviewed May 3, 2012

My partner isn't adventurous with his dining. So whenever my son comes to town, he and I either head to AAB or to one of the sushi bars. A New Yorker now, he loves Indian food, so I let him handle all the ordering. Everything we've had at AAB has been good. Service is friendly and timely, prices are good. I'd recommend it. We actually prefer to eat at the bar now. The menu's the same.

Reviewed December 23, 2011

Accept no substitutes, this place is the BOMB-DIGGITY. The best Indian in all of Columbus. Plus, you can get a Dead Guy Ale for $2 during happy hour. TWO BUCKS! It costs more to ship it here from Oregon! They might as well let you steal it from the back. Chicken Tikka Saag = Apex of all that is good. My wife and I try other Indian places and then get upset that we didn't go to AAB. Plus, the name is ridiculously fun to say/scream. AAB!!!!!

Reviewed December 18, 2011

We love Indian food and love trying new places. On a recommendation from a friend, we tried this restaurant for the first time. The food, service and prices were excellent. Amviance was relaxed and inviting. Will definitely go back!

1  Thank naturelover5940