“A great alternative to the standard fare”

AAB India Restaurant
Ranked #147 of 2,300 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 3, 2012

My partner isn't adventurous with his dining. So whenever my son comes to town, he and I either head to AAB or to one of the sushi bars. A New Yorker now, he loves Indian food, so I let him handle all the ordering. Everything we've had at AAB has been good. Service is friendly and timely, prices are good. I'd recommend it. We actually prefer to eat at the bar now. The menu's the same.

Reviewed December 23, 2011

Accept no substitutes, this place is the BOMB-DIGGITY. The best Indian in all of Columbus. Plus, you can get a Dead Guy Ale for $2 during happy hour. TWO BUCKS! It costs more to ship it here from Oregon! They might as well let you steal it from the back. Chicken Tikka Saag = Apex of all that is good. My wife and I try other Indian places and then get upset that we didn't go to AAB. Plus, the name is ridiculously fun to say/scream. AAB!!!!!

Reviewed December 18, 2011

We love Indian food and love trying new places. On a recommendation from a friend, we tried this restaurant for the first time. The food, service and prices were excellent. Amviance was relaxed and inviting. Will definitely go back!

1  Thank naturelover5940