“Great staff, average food”

Bonefish Grill Polaris
Ranked #81 of 2,300 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I was traveling for business and found myself seated at the bar for dinner. The bar staff was friendly and extremely professional. The average score simply comes from the quality of the food. Decent, but in no way superior sea food.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

We have been to Bonefish grill in many cities and this one is as great as the others. We have had the Shrimp Diablo which is spicy and the bang bang shrimp which is slightly spicy. We have tried the Sea Bass and Grouper with the chimichurri sauce and both were fantastic. We recommend all of these dishes as well as the house salad with hearts of palm, the au gratin potatoes, and the garlic smashed potatoes. Oh and lets not forget the warm bread with the herb oil for dipping. They have a happy hour from 4 to 6:30 which they offer a $3 house wines. It's all good! If you are going on an occasion we recommend a reservation.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

Lovely restaurant, not small, not large. My husband always goes for the fish selection of the day but I love the chicken marsalla

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I have been to Bonefish Grill many times for get-together with friends, and always had a wonderful experience. The fish was always fresh and perfectly cooked, and the portion was generous. The atmosphere is casual elegance, and the service attentive but not intrusive. I would recommended it to anyone who enjoys a good seafood dish.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

the salad and soup was great. This time I tried the chop with marcella wine sauce. It was good but I have had better. Next time I will order the scallops because they were greatthe last time I had them.. My wife ordered coffie and it came in cold. they took it off the bill. This is one of my favorite places in the area for special occasions.