“Top 10 Taqueria's in the USA”

Los Guachos Taqueria
Ranked #73 of 2,300 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Everything, the food the friendly inviting and appreciative service! My favorite are the fish tacos and the brisket tacos.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

But it was great! My language skills are poor so I had no I dea what I was told to order but I know one plate was spicy pork and the other was fish tacos. Excellent food and huge portions!

Reviewed November 21, 2012

When Maxim Mag and Yahoo list this place as one of the top 10 Mexican restaurants in the US, you gotta try it.

Hands down a truly fantastic Mexican restaurant with food that will make you never stop at Taco Bell again without feeling guilty. Been there twice in the last two weeks and it's on of our "stops" when we are in Columbus for work.

So far everything I've ordered has been great. I'm slowing working my way through the menu. Give it a try you won't regret it.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

We happened upon this place through trip advisor and at first we were leery, but to our surprise it was very delicious.

We tried the steak burito, chicken taco, steak taco, and had to go back for seconds to try the El Pastor taco, their signature dish. We were sitting in the restaurant looking at a huge pork shoulder being cooked on a vertical spit with a pineapple at the top (hence their logo on the sign that I fist did not understand). This made the pork nice and crispy. Everything was very fresh including the cucumbers that Grandma was peeling in the back. A green and red sauce were offered at the table, we are not sure what they were, but maybe tomatillo and an Ancho? But wow they were both delicious.
They had hot peepers and onion in a type of vinegar/brine used to top off any menu item.

We also noted the local Hispancs packed the restaurant, which is small but nice wood tables. Besides, the food is what matters most for us. We also noted unique drinks and sodas from Mexico.

No tex mex here with chips and salsa, so if you are looking for that, look elsewhere.

Staff was very nice and even told us Tuesday the signature El Pastor is buy one get one free, I believe after 4pm.

1  Thank Mszippy
Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

We love the tacos here and usually come back to them after trying other menu options. The horchata drink is very good, and this restaurant, although small, has charm. One recommendation: drive slowly or you will pass this gem. Their signage is difficult to read from the street.