“Fun afternoon”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Didn't have any food just hung out in the open area bar. Great location, friendly waitstaff. Great selection of tequilla. A fun place to spend some time relaxing.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

All the lobsters in the tank were dead and this manager and cook are ok with serving them to you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMxu3Prpf04&list=ULIMxu3Prpf04 He removed the ones floating upside down before I got the video, the photo however is on my review

Reviewed November 28, 2012

I came into town from Cleveland, Ohio on a leisure trip. Not having any idea of what I wanted to do, a friend and I walked around to explore the area outside of our hotel. Anyone who goes out to bars or clubs should know how difficult it can be to get a good meal after 11pm if you're not in a major city. So we were excited to see that there was a place still serving food. We stumbled on to Cantina, which honestly wasn't much to look at from the outside. We were greeted by a friendly security guard at the entrance. As we came in we saw that it was a decent atmosphere and not to crowded. We decided to take a seat and sat for a few minutes while no one came over to greet us or see if we needed anything. So already this is looking like a bad experience. We waved down a man in a black "STAFF" shirt and the guy waves back at us and keeps walking, never coming to the table. So we decide, despite the bad service, we'd go up to the bar where we couldn't be ignored. The bartender was cool, but never actually introduced himself to us by name. I ordered the quesadilla with sausage or steak. Excellent! One of the best quesadilla I've had in a long time. My friend ordered the chicken tenders with fries which were execellent also. I don't actually care for chicken, but we both found ourselves eating off of each other's plates. Now again keep in mind how hard it can be to find food at that hour in some cities, but the food was delicious. I'd reccommend this restaurant to anyone to come here but I would tell them not to expect to be wowwed by the service. I gave this place an average rating for service, and that was being generous. No one was rude to us, but ignoring guest is almost as rude even if its not intentional. Although I enjoyed my experience, if Cantina improved their customer service they would be an ""excellent"" establishment for people to go to instead of just being a "very good" restaurant.

Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

My husband and i stopped in for a drink and appetizer on a saturday afternoon. We had a regular margarita on the rocks with salt and a pina colada in a pineapple. Yes i said pineapple. Drinks were Very GOOD and the queso sampler was a great appetizer. Great prices.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

Chicken tacos were great. On tuesdays they have $5 all you can eat tacos and fajitas and drink specials.