“Chili....wow!”

Cuisines: American, Diner, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 19, 2013

While staying at the Hilton Downtown, I ventured out for lunch and found this place. On a lark, I ordered the Chili. It might be the best I've ever tasted. The service staff is friendly too. If you like chili, you "KNEAD" to check this place out!

Reviewed March 20, 2013

This is a great place to take the family. It is great food at a reasonable price. Not fancy. Not cheap.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Everything we tasted was fresh and the good. The bread is provided by the Angry Baker (another place I need to check out) and it was excellent. They even make a lot of their own condiments...the spicy ketchup was very different and good. Definitely try the Oatmeal Cream Sandwich/Pie....it's amazing...a much fresher and better version of the old Little Debbie snack.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

The bartender provided poor service, she never ask if we wanted a drink but ask only what food we wanted. The BBQ pork was bland and for $10 for just the sandwich seems a lil steep. I ordered a OYO whiskey and it was $10 for a small pour. I was not impressed by the selection of food either, it was very limited.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Got a motherclucker and i was a little worried about it based on it's description I figured it was going to be good but i didn't realize until my first bite HOW GREAT all the flavors played together, I am so glad I didn't modify the sandwich to take any items off or customize it to what i thought i was going to like, it was totally great just the way it was on the menu!

Fries were great, and I would have loved to try dessert as it looked awesome but we decided to be "good" Will surely be back!