“Would not return”

Cuisines: American, Diner, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 10, 2013

The bartender provided poor service, she never ask if we wanted a drink but ask only what food we wanted. The BBQ pork was bland and for $10 for just the sandwich seems a lil steep. I ordered a OYO whiskey and it was $10 for a small pour. I was not impressed by the selection of food either, it was very limited.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Got a motherclucker and i was a little worried about it based on it's description I figured it was going to be good but i didn't realize until my first bite HOW GREAT all the flavors played together, I am so glad I didn't modify the sandwich to take any items off or customize it to what i thought i was going to like, it was totally great just the way it was on the menu!

Fries were great, and I would have loved to try dessert as it looked awesome but we decided to be "good" Will surely be back!

Reviewed February 17, 2013

The location is across from the Convention Center with limited street parking. We made reservations and were seated without hesitation. The acoustics made it difficult for conversation, our service was terrible, and food was below average. I will say the Canada fries were tasty, although luke warm. Food presentation is important to me, especially when paying $14 for a sandwich, and they clearly didn't care. My sandwich was slopped on the plate with half the meat missing, no au jus, and cold. My $9 martini took 20 minutes to make and was presented in a 4oz glass with a soiled olive. Perhaps it was an off night, as many tables were experiencing issues, but I highly doubt we will return.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

I met up with a friend to dine here one week night evening. I was expecting it to be busy, but it wasn't at all. The interior is on the small side and nothing to write home about. I was a little surprised when handed a grungy and falling apart copy paper menu inside of a basic, black binder. It's pricey, but to be expected with a restaurant in this location and one that sources its ingredients locally. The veggie chili cheese fries were seriously amazing!!!! I also took home a chocolate chip cookie pie wedge, which was extremely rich and delicious. The menu is very limited, but there is a decent selection for vegetarians. I was a little disappointed that they took the luna tacos off the menu because that's what I had really wanted. I'm giving the food 4 stars, but everything else including the service and ambiance gets 3 stars.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

The menu is eclectic and ingredients are locally sourced from growers, farmers and ranchers around Ohio. The menu ranged from vegan to great steaks. They also have specialty and craft beers. It was a very enjoyable dining experience.