“Surprisingly Great Food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 28, 2014

This restaurant was recommended to us by a local and it's in a great location on the river. We were turned off at first because it's loud and chaotic in the bar area where you enter. And then there are a lot of "basics" on the menu such as hamburgers and mac 'n' cheese. I understand those basics are great, but the chef does his/her best work on the more interesting dishes. I had a tuna dish that was amazing!

Reviewed April 22, 2014

I recently lunched here with my nephew. It was perfectly pleasant, with nice river views and splashing fountains. The design is attractive and staff are friendly and efficient, while meals are nicely presented. I can imagine this will be a popular venue during the warm summer months.

Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

The wings and pork belly appetizers were really good. The Shrimp and grits were more cajun style but still great. Beautiful city view!

Reviewed March 9, 2014

River views, excellent menu choices, fantastic service. I have been to Milestone 229 on many occasions including weeknight, weekend, and brunch. I have never been disappointed with the food or service. Do you know how sometimes you go to a restaurant and they have one or two signature dishes? Not here. EVERYTHING is top notch. Portions are large, and servers are conscientious. There is something for every budget, also. In my opinion, Milestone 229 goes on the top of the list for best restaurants in Columbus.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

We have been to this restaurant several times. It's in a great location, on the riverwalk. The view through the windows is stunning. The food is a cut above average and the service was wonderful. We will definitely be back.