“Milestone 229 Has it All”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Milestone 229

Milestone 229
Ranked #21 of 2,222 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Romantic, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Las Vegas, New Mexico
“Milestone 229 Has it All”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

River views, excellent menu choices, fantastic service. I have been to Milestone 229 on many occasions including weeknight, weekend, and brunch. I have never been disappointed with the food or service. Do you know how sometimes you go to a restaurant and they have one or two signature dishes? Not here. EVERYTHING is top notch. Portions are large, and servers are conscientious. There is something for every budget, also. In my opinion, Milestone 229 goes on the top of the list for best restaurants in Columbus.

• Visited February 2014

Columbus, Ohio
“Good food/atmosphere”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

We have been to this restaurant several times. It's in a great location, on the riverwalk. The view through the windows is stunning. The food is a cut above average and the service was wonderful. We will definitely be back.

Visited October 2013
Worthington, Ohio
“Great Business Lunch”
Reviewed December 23, 2013

Very good food and service. It is a cut above other restaurants that one usually has for lunch. We all had something different and all enjoyed it very much. The restaurant has valet parking which helps and a great view.

Visited November 2013
Saint Simons Island, Georgia
“Fab Food with an Awesome View”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

We came here for lunch on a Saturday, five of us including my four year old grand daughter. When you walk in the door it feels like fun. Light, bright and overlooking the Scioto River. Paul was our waiter and he has a fun personality. We first ordered warm pretzel bread, which I thought our grand daughter would enjoy. Turns out we all loved them. This was not your frozen pretzel. It was a great start. I had the Soup of Yesterday (because soup is always better the second day :-) a butternut squash soup and the 229 house salad,. Both were excellent. My wife had the Nicoise Salad and it looked marvelous and she really enjoyed it. The chili and Wedge salad were also a hit as well as the Atlantic Cod sandwich. We were all very pleased.
The view and the funny waiter...a bonus!

• Visited November 2013
“Very nice and relaxing lunch!”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

We had lunch around 2:00 and the menu was brunch, several breakfast type items. Which is fine but I preferred lunch so it limited the choices for me. We had a table right by the window with a very pretty view of the river and walking path. This is a lovely area that I would enjoy in warmer weather. The patio looked very nice too. I had soup and salad, both were wonderful. My fiancé had the brisket sandwich which was amazing! I loved the horseradish mayonnaise. I had Mindys Mimosa which was really good but could have been colder. The waiter was very friendly, helpful and attentive. We will definitely go back!

• Visited November 2013