“Awesome” 3 of 5 bubbles

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Awesome”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2014

Went here for a Clutch concert. Small outside stage. Rain or shine shows. Close to hotels to stay in.

Visited July 2014

Louisville, KY
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Great venue - needs to work on sound”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014

I'm not sure if the venue is to blame or the band, but the sound at Saturday's Modest Mouse concert left a lot to be desired. The kick drum drowned out EVERYTHING. Luckily, they fixed it just in time for them to play my favorite song.
Unfortunately, that was also the last song.
However, the venue itself was great. Very small, intimate setting with a perfect view from almost everywhere in the place. We got there over an hour after the doors opened and had no problem finding a great place on the lawn. Even with the sound issues, we would definitely go back (assuming, of course, that the sound issue was a fluke). Solid 3/5, even with the problems.

Visited July 2014
Erlanger, Kentucky
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Great concert venue”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2014

I live an hour and a half from Columbus, but this is still my favorite concert venue. It can accommodate inside or outside concerts with the same stage. The facility is very nice and even features an tasty and interesting pizza parlor right on the edge of the floor where the audience stands. Upstairs, seats and tables ring the edge of the balcony providing a terrific view if you are incapable of standing for the duration of both the main act and the opening act, which is pretty long if you have back problems like I do. Parking is conveniently located right next to the pavilion. This is a smaller, more intimate concert venue than big arena shows, but is is very classy.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank DebErlanger
Monroe, LA
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“LC Inside - Pretty Cool”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2014

Went for the first time to see Broken Bells inside. I was disappointed to not see as many seats as I thought there'd be upstairs, but we hunkered down to stand in front of the rail and had a great view. I'm old. I like to sit. So, next time, i'll definitely get there early so that we can get one of the seats. There are 'box seats' but they are reserved and no you cant sit there even if the owner doesnt show. The sound was great and vibe was cool. We'll be back for sure.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank showmetheshoes
Columbus, Ohio
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Favorite Concert Venue”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

This location has a great indoor & outdoor stage. I've seen at least 20 concerts here & the experiences had here far outweigh any other concert site. Definitely go to the venue.