“Neat place”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #61 of 2,314 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 13, 2014

My wife first thought this place was part of the BJ's Warehouse Club. Ha-ha. Definitely not. We came for just an appetizer and a drink and loved it. Wife had wine, I had beer and it was good. Appetizer was excellent. Wish we had this place in Cleveland.

Reviewed August 1, 2014

The restaurant is close by to where we live, and has many positives: Nice atmosphere, good drinks, a good place to go for a laid back night out.

Mostly pizza/burger type of place although they have other items on the menu as well. But better quality then say a Buffalo Wild Wings type of place although not as fun on game night.

Now, the negatives: the burgers are just average plenty of better places in the Columbus area, although the pizzas are not too bad.

I'll try it once in a while (my son likes it) but nothing stands out.

Reviewed July 31, 2014

My wife loved the Mediterranean Chicken Tacos which were soft, like a croissant with chicken and feta cheese. The tacos were very appealing to not only the eyes in person, but the taste buds.
Our hotel concierge at Residence Inn recommended BJ's Brewhouse, and how she described it hooked my wife and I. I looked up online and looked at menu and pictures of dishes. The Mediterranean Chicken Tacos immediately jumped out at me from the pictures, along with the Signature Five Cheese Blend Pizza, Grilled Chicken Pasta, and Shrimp Scampi Pasta.
At the restaurant we decided on the Mediterranean Chicken Tacos and the Large Signature Five Cheese Blend Pizza. But the BJs Peanut Butter S'mores also caught our eye. But we got the Peanut Butter Pizookie instead, also good. We didn't indulge in the local craft beers. Our bill came to $36.23.
Staff, server John Antho, was good. John was on the spot letting us know he would get refills when he noticed drinks getting low. As John was busy working on our dessert and other tables, another server even stopped over to help clear our empty dish that John couldn't get in one trip with other dishes. Great team work of the staff to take care of the customers.
We will be back.

Reviewed July 31, 2014

In my book, if you are going to have brewhouse in your name, you best have good beer. I tried two of the house brews on tap and both were not that good. I may have been biased after having been in Belgium the week prior, but I was let down by the beers and would not likely try them again. There was a large variety of selection on the menu, and in this case we had OK meals. Some of the food was bland, and the burgers were not cooked to the requested temps. Wait staff was polite, but not terribly attentive to details. For example we twice we requested a Diet Soda with Lime, and twice got a Diet Soda with Lemon. Overall, not a bad meal, but also not something that would make us want to go back with so many other choices available.

Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

First visit to this restaurant and I have to say it was fantastic! Every thing from the atmosphere, service and the food! We will definitely eat here again :)