“Good Hotel at a reasonable price”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbus West - Hilliard
Ranked #33 of 145 Hotels in Columbus
Reviewed May 7, 2014

This is a typical LaQuinta Inn- a clean, quiet room with a comfortable bed. This plus a friendly staff and all at a good price. I would like to see a bit more variety offered for the breakfast, but what was offered was certainly acceptable. I definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in the Columbus, Ohio area.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

We stayed at the LaQuinta for the first time because we were traveling with a puppy and they accept pets. Check in was good, room appeared clean. I did spill water on the wooden part of the floor where the door opened. I used a napkin to wipe up the spill and was shocked how dirty the floor was. They must not mop that area.
Pool was good and was heated. The kids enjoyed the pool. Breakfast was the standard fare, waffles, cereal, hard boiled eggs, pastries.
The problem I had was after checking out and arriving at our next hotel about 6 hours later I discovered I had left my swim suit cover up at the Laquinta. I remembered I had hung it on the back of the bathrool door to dry. I called and was told by the man that answered the phone he would check and call me back but he said they usually throw away anything left behind!!! I did not receive a call back but called them two days later on our way through Columbus again. The lady told me she would look in lost and found and then came back to say it wasn't there. Gee, wonder where it went? Could a hotel actually throw away left behind items???
Stay was ok but remember to look carefully for anything that might be forgotten because you won't get it back from this hotel.

1  Thank nrosso1
Reviewed April 22, 2014

This hotel is always accommodating and very close to everything - food, shopping, expressways. Easy check in, and happy employees. That's why I come back. If something isn't right, La Quinta makes it right.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 14, 2014

We usually travel with our dogs going to and from dog shows. La Quinta usually has nice grass and it is nice to eat breakfast at a motel and not have to make another stop and leave the dogs in the car. Works out well for us.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

My son goes to school in Columbus. The rooms were very nice. Very roomy with 2 beds plus a sofa. Perfect for our family. The Breakfast was great. We had many choices of breakfast foods. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable of the area.

Reviewed April 4, 2014

I normally travel for sports with my entire family, but this weekend I was alone. So I opted fro a cheaper hotel than usual. I was pleasantly suprised by the appearance and cleanliness of my King bed suite.
Without a doubt, this was the most comfortable hotel bed ever!! Had a great night sleep.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Make sure you book a room on the 3rd floor: otherwise you won't be able to sleep! Very noisy on first and second floors. Some rooms need a little maintance and fresh paint; staff is not necessarily welcoming

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends