La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbus West - Hilliard
Ranked #36 of 143 Hotels in Columbus
East TN
“A Keeper!”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Not sure how many times I have stayed at this hotel. It is like an old friend...predictable, comfortable, and welcoming. Great for a night or an extended stay.
The area has a number of hotels and I have stayed a quite a few. I find LAQ to be the best value.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank alvis-f

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed November 24, 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights while passing through Columbus. Employees were extremely helpful and friendly. Hotel was clean and near a lot. Very close to downtown. As we frequently pass through Columbus, we will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed November 2013
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Awesome! I had stayed several years ago in a Laquinta in Birmingham for business and was pleased. We are in the midst of a corporate relocation with my family and arrived before the truck... We needed a night stay at the last minute... And it was about to snow. We were getting bambozzled with prices. We called the Laquinta and got terrific service, awesome prices and the room was perfect for a family of four.
Had a sitting area, refrigerator

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

We were in town for the Buckeyes game this time. We got our keys and the room was not ready, but the housekeeper was nice and finished quickly; we were admittedly there prior to the official check in time. We bought some OSU gear at the Marshalls across the street prior to the game and grabbed FiveGuys burgers after. I noticed the property has some fresh paint and a new place to buy food and drink. I like this one for the price.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
East Brunswick, New Jersey
Reviewed October 18, 2013

The hotel was nice and clean for the most part. The complimentary breakfast was nice. What i didn't like was my room was not clean for two days. I had to call front desk to bring new towels and bedding because housekeeping didn't bother cleaning the room. I didn't leave the room until after 12 sometimes by 2 but that doesn't mean the room shouldn't be clean just because i didn't leave at a certain time?!! when I left I made sure the do not disturb sign was taken off and personally told housekeeping that the room needs to be clean and she still didn't clean it so by the second night I called front desk told them what happen and they said it wasn't clean because the "Do not disturb sign was out" That was a lie because i made sure to remove it, I felt she just didn't want to because she was done cleaning in the area I was staying anyway I asked to be put in a new room and they were able to accommodate me. Other than that the hotel staff was nice and courteous, the room itself was nice and clean i just didn't appreciate my room not being clean for two days.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Chandler, Arizona
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We stayed at the La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbus West - Hilliard while we attended a conference downtown and left satisfied. This is a no frills hotel as we expected. If I had to log a complaint, the only one I could think of would be the breakfast offerings. Personally, I like more than just waffles and danish. The location is pretty good with a Wal-Mart and other discount stores across the street along with some chain restaurants.

Would I choose to stay here again? Maybe.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 5, 2013

okay so we walk into the lobby around 7 pm to the smell of fresh baked chocolate chip cookies, smells like home, we helped ourselves and asked for a good place to eat Italian, across the street is Walmart and many resturantes, we decided drive through Italian OMG the sampler is enough for 2 people, so fresh and tasty.

Room Tip: the room we had was on the ground floor as our St. Bernard is a little scared of stairs.Very nice qu...