La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbus West - Hilliard
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewssausage biscuitsroom was cleanallow petsa pet friendly hotelcheck in was fast and easybreakfast areabagelsfree breakfast isstaff was friendly and helpfulsitting areaexcellent stayfront desk clerkwould stay here againnice place to staysleeper sofafirst flooreasy access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 26, 2011

We needed a 1 night hotel while in town for a soccer tournament. The area is loaded with lots of places to stay. I chose La Quinta because of the location to the tournament and amenities it offered. The hotel was very nice, with a quick & early check-in that they allowed. The room was exactly as pictured with a nice flatscreen TV, fridge & microwave. The beds were extremely comfortable and the a/c worked great on the hot summer day. We used the indoor pool, which was small, but we had it to ourselves. The morning breakfast was adequate, but could have had a few more choices. I like the close procimity of the movie theatre that was across the street, plus tons of restaraunts in the area. Even a place to eat right outside of the hotel that all you had to do was walk across the parking lot. The only negative might have been that the hotel clerk mentioned that there had been numerous car break-ins at the area hotels and that a car had been broken into the night before. That did make us concerned, but he said to make sure to park near the video cameras and leave nothing of value in visable sight. We had never stayed at a La Quinta before now and I will definetly stay there again!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank bizElady
Reviewed July 13, 2011

I stayed on July 12, 2011 also! I woke to a brick through my window. The brick is being used to hold the back door of the hotel open. It cost me 165.00 to fix, and a huge delay of time. I parked right next to the back door of the hotel. Watch out!!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 12, 2011

We stayed at this hotel only one night, and in the morning there was a brick through our window! Now we're stuck in Ohio, and very regretful of our hotel choice.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank onion66
Reviewed July 6, 2011

Hotel was very close to the interstate. Smoke free environment which was great. It was just shy $90 for one person which is not too bad, only gripe I have is the bed was a little on the hard side.. Other than that.. Free breakfast and pool made it a good stay

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed June 24, 2011

I stayed here for a few days to get away from it all. I stayed in a nice suite. The room has all up to date renovations and exceeded my standards for a La Quinta Inn. La Quinta Inn hotels are really moving up to modern. The price was very reasonable for June and for it being a suite. The front desk clerk was very nice to me. She informed me of all the in and outs of the hotel, restaurants, and things to do downtown. The area of the hotel felt very safe. It has a lot of shopping, and eating places near by. The breakfast at the hotel was nice. They had waffles, sausage sandwiches, and eggs, yogert, hot and cold cereal, pastries, and your juice, coffee and milk. I will most likely stay here again. You don't get service like this just anywhere, trust me.

Room Tip: Front Desk staff is very friendly and professional
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple