Courtyard Columbus Downtown
  • Breakfast included
$168
$144
  • Restaurant
All reviewsvalet parkingroom was cleannationwide arenacourtyard marriottfront deskshort walkcolumbus downtownhockey gamerecommend this hotelconvention centervalet servicestayed here for one nightconvenient locationbooked this hotelpool and hot tubbusiness tripgerman village
Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here in April for a wrestling tournament. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Our room had a king size bed and looked recently remodeled. Room was clean and well organized. The elevator was under construction so we had a minor wait but just ended up using the stairs. Only complaint is food options. The hotel is a few blocks walk from numerous restaurants but many of them closed at 4pm. There is a restaurant in the basement that served Starbucks coffee and menu items but it was very pricey. $22 for 2 egg white muffins and coffee/hot chocolate. Staff is very accommodating and friendly though!

Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed April 16, 2014

From the moment we pulled up to the hotel, to our check out the next morning, the staff took great care of us. Everyone that was working had a smile on their face and idle pleasantries to share. We will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

This property is about average for a Marriott Courtyard. The location is very convenient. My room had recently been remodeled and was nice, the bathroom was small though. I'm not in love with the on site restaurant format, but that's more a Courtyard issue. Service was good overall. Good business trip choice.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Stayed here just one night for some business in Downtown Columbus. I chose this property for the proximity to where I needed to be, and to stay on Rewards Points.
I used the valet parking...staff was quick and courteous both in dropping off and picking up my car. Also in helping with a rather heavy bag.
Check in was quick and easy...room was ready when I arrived at 3:00.
Room...had a king size bed...bed was comfy and had lots of pillows...no issues here. I loved the workspace...there was a roll out desk/table in addition to the desk...this made more than ample work space for all my materials that I needed to spread out. The tiny fridge wasn't very cold and I couldn't seem to get it any colder, but it was ok for keeping some water chilled. Overall, the room was nice, it was clean. My only complaint for my stay would be the shower. I turned it all the way to hot...let it run about 2 minutes (the whole time thinking of how much water I was wasting), before it was finally lukewarm...and I mean just barely warm enough to use. I figured that was as good as it was going to get...so took a slightly cool shower. Just about the time I was done...maybe 5 minutes later, it was getting warm...almost hot. This was 6:00 am...and I don't think this hotel was extremely full, do I just don't get the lack of hot water.
I used the pool and hot tub...pool was nice and warm...probably warmer than my shower! Hot tub was good and hot, just like it should be.
I also went to The Bistro for a sandwich for dinner, and also a breakfast sandwich. Food was pretty good...all made fresh to order and ingredients seemed fresh and good quality. Staff here was all friendly too. Food is a bit on the pricey side...it was just over $8 for an egg white sandwich with a small side of fresh fruit, but it was a really large sandwich...and it was very good.
Really...the only thing stopping me from giving 5 stars was the lack of hot water in the shower.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 17, 2014

I got a priceline deal on this hotel for 60 bucks. That's right, $60. I stayed here 3/14/2014. It's downtown and close to everything. The valet parking was easy and was $19 for a overnight stay. You can come and go as you please at no extra cost and they are quick to get your car. We got a great room and was very clean. Staff was friendly. We did a lot of running around so we didn't eat there or anything else but they had a breakfast place and a starbucks on site I believe.
I only have one recommendation for the hotel and it would of been a 10 out of 10. Please get some better pillows for the beds. Other than that everything was better than expected.
Thank You very much.

Room Tip: Great location and nice hotel. They work with Priceline and a great deal. I paid $60 for a $130 a night hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple