1,231 results
All reviewseaston town centerwithin walking distancebeautiful hotelgreat shoppingshopping and restaurantslobby baramerican girlbreakfast buffeta great place to stayfitness centerwould highly recommend this hotelup to datebusiness tripvalet parkingupon checkconferencehallway
Reviewed November 17, 2017 via mobile

So much time wasted.
When I stay at a Hilton hotel I always look forward to such fine accommodations. This hotel was disappointing.
Fingerprints on our glass water glasses.
I looked forward to the pool and especially the hot tub but the hot tub wasn’t working.
Usually the bathroom is stocked with makeup removers and shave cream. So often that I know I don’t have to pack my own. This visit had men’s shampoo, conditioner and moisturizer. The low flow shower head made for a very long and cold shower. Rinsing my hair was quite time consuming.
The Continental Breakfast is hidden away and took me quite a while to find. Which isn’t great when work starts at 8:00.
I’m glad my work paid for this visit. Five star price. Three star hotel.
I’ll pick another Hilton next time.

Reviewed November 16, 2017 via mobile

Great modern hotel near (walking distance) nice shopping and eating options. Was here for business meeting, staff was very helpful and friendly. Rooms are modern, clean, and well kept. One of the better hotels I've stayed at. I'd definitely recommend it for anyone staying in Columbus area.

Reviewed November 15, 2017 via mobile

We have been coming to Easton for the last 4 or 5 years for a conference. I wish I knew the valet name who always greets us. He has remembered us every year ! This year I was dropped off first to get a table for dinner. When my friend arrived at the hotel he asked where I was.. That is awesome to be remembered like that. I made a point to see him when we got back to the hotel. The breakfast buffet is disappointing. With all of the remodeling it's a little confusing. They have items you can buy and take with you. I believe it's a little over priced for the breakfast buffet. We will be back next year for the conference but we may rethink eating breakfast some where else..

Reviewed November 13, 2017

Enjoyed a day at Easton and stayed at this beautiful hotel. My husband and I were really impressed with the amenities and especially the staff at this hotel. Would highly recommend for personal or business travel. Nice conference rooms, too.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed November 12, 2017

Beautiful hotel with just about anything you could ask for. Location is perfect!! Love that they have taxi’s right there in grounds. The room was huge and very comfortable. I like that not just anyone had access to our floor.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family