“Enjoyable stay, good breakfast”

Hilton Columbus at Easton
Ranked #13 of 145 Hotels in Columbus
Reviewed June 27, 2014

I stayed here for a conference, and I really enjoyed the location of this hotel. After the conference sessions let out, we were able to go as a group to some of the surrounding restaurants in the immediate vicinity. The rooms are clean, conference rooms are spacious, and the lobby is nice. Lots of shopping in Eaton Town Center too.

Room Tip: Be sure to check out the breakfast buffet!
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed June 27, 2014

Also their thermostats. You see, the problem with those two items is that they work. The showerhead is not "low-flow." Water just pours out, allowing you to complete a shower in half the time and feel cleaner too. Likewise, the thermostat does not restrict you from setting the temperature below 65 degrees, the way most modern ones do. So you can adequately cool off the rooms at night.

Unfortunately when I complimented the manager on this, she said they wer going to renovate and put in the new shower heads and thermostats, so call ahead and insist on a non-renovated room.

Upsides: great walkable location, almost uniquely so in the Columbus suburbs, and comfortable rooms and good food (not great but hey, we are in the suburbs of Columbus, not the center of Paris).

Downside: lots of hallway noise.

Room Tip: (1) Get one at the END of a hallway to avoid the hallway noise. There is no street noise to speak o...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 22, 2014

The hotel is in a great location, next to great shopping, eating and entertainment. You can easily walk to great restaurants and multiple shopping establishments. The lobby and grounds are beautifully cared for.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

So I arrive at the hotel and they hand me glow sticks at the front desk, telling me that during the night they are oging to turn off the electricity for maintenance. The event was somewhat uneventful, except that the sudden change in sound in the rrom was enough to wake me. Overall the room was nice, clean and the staff freindly. I'd have no problem staying again, glow stick or not.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank pensfan58
Carrie R, General Manager at Hilton Columbus at Easton, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2014

Dear valued guest, thank you for taking the time to share your recent experiences at our hotel with us. I understand it was a unique situation in that we needed to repair the main electric panel in our building. I apologize if this caused any inconvenience during your stay. Our goal was to be proactive by scheduling the work during the overnight hours and provide our guests with the glow sticks to eliminate any potential disturbances. We thank you for your cooperation and hope you will visit us again next time you are in the area. Kindly, Carrie R.

Reviewed June 19, 2014

We stayed at the Hilton Easton for the weekend of our daughter's wedding. It was a fantastic experience. The bell staff was extremely helpful anytime we needed them. Room service was prompt and we enjoyed the meals. We felt at home in the larger king room.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

Even though I live in Columbus I stayed at the Hilton just to get away....boy was it worth it for the night. The customer service was fanastic, everyone was willing to assist and cater to your every need. In today's society its hard to receive great customer service

Reviewed June 15, 2014

This is the perfect Hilton.

From the shuttle drivers who are so friendly and personable, especially a young man who played college football who I had so much fun talking sports with, to the Hilton Chef who answered the phone one day and was an absolute hoot, to all the front desk clerks who are so friendly and professional, especially the young man on the overnight shift June 14 who is the long distance runner. What a bunch of great people. They all exceeded my expectations.

Every Hilton is clean, but this one is spotless. One day of my several day stay I was in the room when the maid cleaned, and it wasn't just a once over, but a through cleaning everyday including vacuuming and mopping the bathroom floor. Nobody does that! They exceeded my expectations.

Then the food here is wonderful. I tried the Beef short ribs that about melt in your mouth. The pizza is the best I've ever eaten. Burger served cooked perfect on a bakery fresh roll. I asked if they made their bread at the hotel and was told they have a speciality bakery that makes those excellent baked goods. Exceeded my expectations.

Quiet at night.

This is the perfect place to stay!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business