“Great Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 142 Hotels in Columbus
Norwalk, OH, United States
“Great Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

We stayed at the Hilton Easton for the weekend of our daughter's wedding. It was a fantastic experience. The bell staff was extremely helpful anytime we needed them. Room service was prompt and we enjoyed the meals. We felt at home in the larger king room.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
Columbus, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

Even though I live in Columbus I stayed at the Hilton just to get away....boy was it worth it for the night. The customer service was fanastic, everyone was willing to assist and cater to your every need. In today's society its hard to receive great customer service

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Davenport, Iowa, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

This is the perfect Hilton.

From the shuttle drivers who are so friendly and personable, especially a young man who played college football who I had so much fun talking sports with, to the Hilton Chef who answered the phone one day and was an absolute hoot, to all the front desk clerks who are so friendly and professional, especially the young man on the overnight shift June 14 who is the long distance runner. What a bunch of great people. They all exceeded my expectations.

Every Hilton is clean, but this one is spotless. One day of my several day stay I was in the room when the maid cleaned, and it wasn't just a once over, but a through cleaning everyday including vacuuming and mopping the bathroom floor. Nobody does that! They exceeded my expectations.

Then the food here is wonderful. I tried the Beef short ribs that about melt in your mouth. The pizza is the best I've ever eaten. Burger served cooked perfect on a bakery fresh roll. I asked if they made their bread at the hotel and was told they have a speciality bakery that makes those excellent baked goods. Exceeded my expectations.

Quiet at night.

This is the perfect place to stay!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Toledo, Ohio
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

I recently stayed in this hotel for a week and the service, and the room was HORRIBLE. The carpet in the room was stained up and nasty looking. There was nor refrigerator in the room...I was staying a week, I needed that, then when I asked for one it took FOREVER to get it, and it smelled!! I ordered room service, just some chicken soup and a sandwich which was nasty and cost me $40! The toilet ran ALL NIGHT and no one was able to figure out why because it didn't do it during the day. The sofa bed was nothing but straight springs...no one could sleep on that EVER. I think the thing that bothered me the most out of all that mess was you had to pay for wifi!!!!9.99 per day plus tax!!!! Even McDonald's gives free wifi...seriously. I have stayed at some way cheaper hotels that had much better commodities and way better service. I absolutely REFUSE to ever step foot in that hotel again! If you ever have business or want to g shopping in the Easton area in Columbus stay at the Courtyard Marriott!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
Carrie R, General Manager at Hilton Columbus at Easton, responded to this review, June 17, 2014
Thank you for your review of your stay. We’re sorry we were unable to provide you with the quality of amenities and service you deserved during your visit. We apologize for issues in your room and that our room service did not live up to your expectations. I have addressed these issues with our team and we are actively working to ensure this does not happen again. We appreciate your feedback regarding the cost of our wireless internet service. While we do charge an additional fee for wireless internet, we strive to be competitive with other hotels and offer quality services and amenities in our guest rooms. We hope to have another opportunity to serve you, if your travels bring you back to our area.

Carrie
Columbus, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

You can't go wrong with this hotel!! The hotel is beautiful and the service is the best. We got the American Girl package and the girls loved it. Everyone that works there went above and beyond to make our weekend very special. Dave drove us everywhere we wanted to go Saturday evening. The girls were disappointed on Sunday when Dave wasn't working to take them to breakfast. They loved how Dave treated them like princesses. The pool was really nice and open until midnight. We will return to this hotel for sure. Thank you to all the staff for making my daughter's 7th birthday so memorable!!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Knoxville
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

Staff is nice and friendly. This is definitely not a typical hilton. The rooms are very dated, carpet nasty, walls stained and bed was not very comfortable. A/c unit is questionable....not sure it worked. Location is great. A little concerned that I saw bug spray sitting in hallway to my room during check in. Bathrooms are nice but sleeping area is no better than a value hotel such as quality or comfort inn.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Kebee1
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here this past weekend to celebrate our anniversary. The room was spacious and clean. They included a voucher for a free brunch buffet, which was delicious. My only complaint was the loud guests in the hallway around 2:30am. The hotel is very convenient for shopping at Easton Town Center.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple