“For $220.00 a night coffee and free internet is not too much to expect.”

Hilton Columbus at Easton
Ranked #13 of 143 Hotels in Columbus
Fenton, Michigan
“For $220.00 a night coffee and free internet is not too much to expect.”
Reviewed September 18, 2011

Love the location, love the staff, but for the price you should get complimentary coffee and breakfast. The in-room coffee maker was not good and the only other option is to go down and buy Starbucks. Seriously??? Free wireless is available in the lobby only so my daughter had to go down to connect. Fridge would have been nice. I would not come back to this hotel because it is way overpriced for what you get.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
Chicago
Reviewed September 16, 2011

We stayed here in June while visiting family in Columbus. We were amazed at how nice this hotel was. It was close to the shopping center which was nice and lots of restaurants around. The only thing I wish our room had was a refrigerator. The staff was great and very helpful because we didn't know our way around town.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Grayson, Georgia
Reviewed September 12, 2011

This hotel is walking distance to Easton Shopping and lots of restaurants and bars. The hotel is very nice. Bar in the lobby, staff and shuttle driver were super nice.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
brighton, tn
Reviewed September 12, 2011

I stayed at this hotel on Sep 7 - 9 2011 for a business conference. Overall my stay was excellent. I was very satisfied with my room. The only item missing was a refrigerator but I knew that prior to arriving. The room was clean and quiet. I used the pool and exercise room. I ate one time in the restaurant which was expensive. The coffee shop was great and the Sports bar was very nice. The price of the room was in my opinion high but it was well worth it with all of the added luxuries. All of the staff I met were friendly and helpfull. Also you do have to pay for your internet.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
cleveland, ohio
Reviewed September 1, 2011

we had a flawless stay at the Hilton. no issues disturbances or problems. everything was A one here and i am so glad i finally found a good hotel chain.
Very lovely building and Excellent location

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
Cleveland
Reviewed August 30, 2011

My husband and I were looking to get away for the the weekend and shop at Easton. I chose this hotel because it was on the Easton property and out of the 3 hotels that were on the property, it looked the best.
We has such an issue with reservations! When my husband called to make reservations, he was told that the person who makes the reservations had gone for the day and that he would have to call an "800" number. The woman that took the reservation barely spoke English and had no idea where we wanted to book until my husband had to literally SPELL it out for her. Even after that, she messed up details of our reservation like our name. When we arrived and told them about our issue, the man at the front counter said we should have asked for someone at the front counter to make the reservation. UM.... WHY COULDN'T YOU HAVE DONE THAT WHEN WE FIRST CALLED THERE INSTEAD OF GETTING A RUN AROUND??

As for the hotel - The location can't be beat. You are just a stones throw away from all the shopping and restaurants. You are pretty much forced into using valet because there is so few parking spaces. The lobby is beautiful but the rooms are in serious need of an upgrade for the price you are being charged. The hallways are soooo dated. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was fair. Other than the flat screen t.v., all the furniture in the room looks worn and old.

A warning to light sleepers like myself- it may have been because there was a wedding going on that weekend, but it was very noisy. You could hear the kids across the hall from us talking in full volume at 7:30 A.M and you could also hear neighboring rooms through the vents. Also there were people running through the hallways at about 3 A.M.

I will say that I have never met such polite cleaning staff in my life. Everyone that we passed in the hall actually smiled and greeted us.

Still, I would find another hotel to get more for your buck.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank LaBlaze
New York
Reviewed August 25, 2011

Beautiful hotel, excellent location...surrounded by restaurants and shopping.

Room Tip: 10 minute drive from the airport, rental car not needed.