I stayed at the Hilton for business travel in late August/ early September. The surrounding area of Easton is a wonderful area with many malls, shops and great resturants.
The hilton is huge hotel and demonstrates a grand presence. I founds the rooms to be good, but not overly fabulous. The hotel does offer room service, but it is extreamly overpriced. For example a breakfast (eggs, coffee and toast) will run you about $20 USD with taxes and service charge.
Internet access is also offerred at a fee ($10 US/ day).
If you are looking for a cost effective hotel, I would go across the street to the marriot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Columbus at Easton is a AAA 4-Diamond, full service, upscale, smoke-free hotel. Easton's thriving corporate and retail centers make the Hilton Easton the perfect location. A world of excitement awaits just outside. There are more than 100 shops, restaurants and entertainment. It's all just steps from the Hilton Columbus at Easton and it's unforgettable! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Columbus at Easton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Columbus At Easton Hotel Columbus
- Hilton Hotel Columbus
- Columbus Hilton Hotel
- Hilton Columbus At Easton Ohio