All reviews columbus airport full kitchen breakfast and dinner basketball court bedroom suite shuttle service fire pit evening reception other hotels breakfast staff complimentary breakfast would recommend this hotel to anyone great place to stay hot tub great room staff was very friendly and helpful beds were very comfortable
Reviewed August 9, 2013

The A/C did not work in our room. It was 80 degrees. We were told there was no maintenance on duty but they sent a man up who pushed a few buttons and said it didn't work and didn't know what to do. There were no rooms available to move to until the next day so we had to stay in the room. No compensation of any kind was offered to us for the inconvenience. In the morning we went down to breakfast at 9am (breakfast was being served from 7-10am) It was busy but the staff did nothing to keep up with the crowd. We were told they were out of eggs and there was a 25 minute wait on the hash browns. The yogurt station was empty and not being refilled. The staff was rather rude. We ended up going out to breakfast which was an unexpected expense. One of the reasons I chose this hotel was because breakfast was included. When I questioned the lack of breakfast at the front desk I was told they would do better next time. We stayed at your hotel in February and had no issues. My daughter is attending Ohio Dominican University and we were planning on using your hotel on our visits but I was very disappointed on how the situations were handled. Everyone was very nonchalant about the issues. There was no attempt to offer anything to compensate for the inconveniences we experienced.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Kimberly M, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I would like to apologize for the inconveniences you experienced . We try to always go above and beyond for our guests and I am very sorry to hear that we were unable to do that for you. I want you to know that all of the inconveniences you experienced will be addressed with the proper departments and we hope that we can have the chance to have you as a guest in the future and will be able to exceed your expectations as we always try to do. Thank you again.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

This suite was large and spacious and included a gas fireplace. Located at the end of the hall, we had complete privacy from any other guests. Breakfast and dinner were included in the main dinning room. Air conditioning worked very well, but it was quite loud when it turned on.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

The facilities are fine. However, the service is not up to par. Check out is supposed to be 11am. However, our keys stopped working before 10am. When I loaded luggage into the car I was locked out of the building in the back lot in the rain. Breakfast is below average with just a few basic items available.

1  Thank Jonathan C
Kimberly M, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent experience at our hotel. We take a great deal of pride in meeting our customer’s expectations and are disappointed anytime we fall short of that goal. Your input and concerns are appreciated.

Again, thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to our attention. We value your business and will continue to work hard to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Great Job! As a soldier that at times sustain some of the roughest sleeping conditions, I must admit that my stay at Homewood Suites was a welcoming experience. I will recommend highly the Homewood Suites to all of my soldiers, family and freinds. Thank you very much.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Stayed one night while visiting Ohio State Fair. 10 min. away, easy to get to. First time at a Homewood Suites. Really impressed. Very well maintained and visually pleasing hotel. Very clean and spacious throughout including Breakfast area. Suite was great. Slept great. Incredible value. You will not be disappointed.